Newcastle vs Fulham - 3pm, 13/11/10

Decky

i'd freshen up the side a bit,  give Sol a game in place of Williamson,  play Raylor on the right instead of Barton,  would go for that option rather than Routledge as he can put better crosses in, similar types of whipped in balls that Barton put in against West Ham.  Up front i'd be tempted to give Ranger a game with Shola struggling although could see Nolan pushed up and Guthrie in the middle.

Raylor? Are you for real?

Time to give that Spanish gay guy Xisco a chance?

Xisco as RM?

Hell no, that's for Routledge or Guthrie.

I meant instead of Ranger.

Haven't we learned that Nolan is only really effective popping up from central midfield? When he's essentially playing up front with a centre half assigned to mark him, he disappears. There's no way I'd play him up front.

Fair point but do we have any other option? Lovenkrands has disappeared in every game he's played this season and Ranger is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

I'd give Ranger another shot personally.

Haven't we learned that Nolan is only really effective popping up from central midfield? When he's essentially playing up front with a centre half assigned to mark him, he disappears. There's no way I'd play him up front.

Fair point but do we have any other option? Lovenkrands has disappeared in every game he's played this season and Ranger is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Can't knock his enthusiasm and work rate but from what I've seen her offers very little in and around the box.

Can't knock his enthusiasm and work rate but from what I've seen her offers very little in and around the box.

Everyone to a man used to say the same about Carroll at Ranger's age. Very raw but the only way he'll improve is experience. He gives us something we don't have up front too, some pace. Didn't take long for everyone to forget the way he turned whats-his-name on Sunday and got himself in on goal.

Krul

Simpson   Campbell   Coloccini   Enrique

Routledge   Tiote   Nolan   Jonas

Carroll   Xisco

More cracking insight from Ronaldo the supafan. Routledge and Xisco, for crying out loud.

Routledge, who's infinitely a better player than anyone else we have available at RW. And Xisco, who's better than anyone we have available to partner Carroll at CF. The other options being Lovenkrands and Ranger.

Short memories on here; Routledge improved us tenfold last season. The likes of Ryan Taylor made zero impact in The Championship.

Routledge, who's infinitely a better player than anyone else we have available at RW. And Xisco, who's better than anyone we have available to partner Carroll at CF. The other options being Lovenkrands and Ranger.

Short memories on here; Routledge improved us tenfold last season. The likes of Ryan Taylor made zero impact in The Championship.

Based on what?

Guest palnese

Routledge who's infinitely a better player than anyone else we have available at RW. And Xisco, who's better than anyone we have avilable at CF. The other options being Lovenkrands and Ranger.

Based on?

I'd give him a shot nevertheless.

Guest Chubby Jason

Xisco is a proven bell-end that has already made it clear he wants nothing to do with the club, also he hasn't played in months so i really cannot see why you would call for his inclusion in a game like this. Ranger has looked good to me in the last few games and he has a future at NUFC so I see no reason why he should be omitted for a proven mercenary in Xisco.

Routledge has been abysmal in his delivery this season and every other time he's played in the Premiership for a number of clubs, he's a Championship player, always has been.

Krul

Simpson  Campbell    Coloccini    Enrique

Routledge    Nolan      Tiote        Jonas

Carroll        Lovenkrands

Give Lovenkrands 55-60 a last chance to prove himself in this division, he has a point to make.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Krul

Simpson  Campbell  Coloccini        Enrique

Routledge  Tiote      Guthrie          Jonas

Nolan

Carroll

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Krul

Simpson   Campbell    Coloccini    Enrique

Routledge    Nolan       Tiote        Jonas

Carroll         Lovenkrands

Give Lovenkrands 55-60 a last chance to prove himself in this division, he has a point to make.

I wouldn't actually be against giving Loven another go, Ranger is so so raw, I don't think he offers much to us right now