Newcastle vs Fulham - 3pm, 13/11/10

Decky

Krul

Simpson - Campbell - Coloccini - Enrique

Barton - Nolan - Smith - Gutierrez

Ameobi - Carroll

....although naturally I don't want Smith anywhere near the team.

1-1  :weep:

Don't see the logic in playing the same side. It didn't work tonight, it won't work in 3 days.

Can see Fulham giving us a similar game, so we need to get that Plan B drafted up quickly.

I remember Routledge helping to destroy us when he was at Fulham,and I'd bring him in for this game.I'd also bring in Guthrie for Nolan and Campbell for Williamson.

Krul

Simpson

Colo

Sol

Jose

Routledge

Barton

Guthrie

Gutierrez

Carroll

Ranger if Shola's out.

Fulham are a better footballing side than Blackburn but Hughes will be making his niggly stamp on them slowly but surely. We have to take the lead, it's as simple as that. We struggle to break down teams who take the lead and then withdraw their players behind the ball.

I we can't beat Blackburn or Fulham at home, we're going to be down there, it's as simple as that.

Ohh God here we go again.....

I agree with him.  We're going through a purple patch away at the minute (whatever you say about us being better set up for those circumstances) but that will level out sooner or later.

Losing these bread and butter home games will cost us in the long run if we're not careful.  Saturday's actually a massive game - if we win it then we're on 20 points by mid-November and things aren't looking bad at all.  If we lose it then we could just stumble from one mad result to the next, and everything will be up in the air.

Guest Heneage

0pts vs Bburn, must win this:

Krul; Simpson, Campbell, Colo, Enrique; Routledge, Tiote, Nolan, Jonas; Carroll, Ranger

Tiotes banned mate.

I sense changes afoot, and rightly so.

Krul

Simpson   Campbell  Colo  Enrique

Barton   Guthrie  Nolan    Jonas

Routledge

Carroll

I like how you put the effort in to space out the team correctly but left Krul playing with the corner flag.