Not worthy of a thread - 2018 FIFA World Cup edition

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a day. Managed to keep it pretty tidy, me. 5 helpings of Caol Isla (yes, I did not drink for a while) and a few beers in between, pub crawling and all. In a nutshell - I now understand the economical problems those forrin Latin Anerican countries go through all the time :lol: I mean, if you party like that - there us no way in hell anyone will be up for work, like :lol:

Taxi drivers are ecstatic as the rates are through the roof. Traffic got so bad, I saw a "wait for 20 minutes" message on my taxi app. Never seen it before over the course of the last like 6-7 years :lol:

Them forrins sipping spirits in public, bottles and glasses everywhere. Saw a girl from Colombia who accidentally smashed a beer pint outside of a rather snobbish expensive bar and the bouncer went like "FFS, I told them to get another order of glasses in, these drunk chicks will bankrupt us" :lol:

Portugal Spain. Wow. And I managed to see all of them fancy forrin goals. What a game. Some drunk dicks from Spain and Portugal had the tournament's first scuffle in Sochi, but it was nothing major, the mongs were quickly separated. Those some sort of Spanish forrins. Coming over here. Fighting in our cities. Mugs :lol:

Two of my mates were in attendance for Morroco Iran and would not shut up whining about them forrin Arabic and Persian vuvuzelas. And Mexican fans with daft things in Russian on the backs of their shirts like "Offside it was", too lazy to ask a local on the proper wording :lol: Also, a lovely girl from Colombia with a rather impressive "balcony", as some kids call it. I am keeping the photos just in case. You know.

An incident on 13th of June. A fan from Nigeria rented an apartment in a rather quiet residential area and decided to go full throttle on booze immediately. His flat is on the second floor, so once he got all beady eyed and happy, he climbed outside the window, and started dancing and singing on that arch thingy above the entrance. Neighbors were rather understanding. Until it got to 11pm and one rather annoyed guy who had work to do in the morning also climbed out and after a few linguistical exchanges ended up pushing the guest to the ground. No charges were pushed by the fan, no injuries suffered as a result. He was advised to do the drinking/dancing thing in the city center, since we don't like them forrins doing that late night in residential areas. Obviously. Hopefully, one of those fantastic hats is ok as well :lol:

Saw a man in Brazil shirt smiling awkwardly as the word puta was repeatedly sang at him by a huge group of really drunk Argies. Those forrins, I would have charged at them on the spot. Probably :lol:

Also, why nobody seems to bother studying the subway map. Seen it in New York, Seoul, Toronto, Paris, etc. So weird, like :lol: If you plan to use it, why stand in front of the entrance, pondering where am I? :lol: Those forrins. Or is it just me?

laughing smiley overload, none of it is funny either

Oh no. My feelings.

Off to watch Iceland France. Could be a good one. So far, my only footballing wish of a goal inside every 90 minutes played is going along nicely. Long may it continue.

:lol: sorry lads, saw all the smileys and though there'd be some laughs but nowt happened

crack on

You're a sad man. Don't bring your negativity to this part of the forums.

Desailly was class as a pundit, always seemed like he'd been doing loads of bugle before going on air.

Seems to just be like that all the time :lol: Good character for punditry :thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

Been a decent start to the tournament IMO, goals, some good football, some good saves, drama, pens, VAR, no signs of violence yet... not bad!

Desailly was class as a pundit, always seemed like he'd been doing loads of bugle before going on air.

Seems to just be like that all the time [emoji38] Good character for punditry :thup:

[emoji38] Tremendous.