Not worthy of a thread - 2018 FIFA World Cup edition

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Right who can we blame???  ;D

sunderland. fifa report said there were issues about facilities - ie sunderland having to use all of our hotels cos they dont have any.

That will do me, Sunderlands to blame now i can move on with my life.

Russia can fuck right off. I'm enraged, how can anyone not see they were by far the worst option?

Anyone outside of the bunch of corrupt fuckers that voted on this can see that Russia and Qatar are the worst options to host a competition since Josef Fritzl decided to organise a game of hide and seek.

Fucking FIFA cunts.

If there is one thing SA had plentiful amounts of, it was racism and poor infrastructure, yet they pulled off a great WC. I think Russia will be a fine host. I think I might want to go to that one. I've already seen Ukraine, but I imagine Russia will be somewhat different.

Yeah, think it will be good too. Somewhere different that's for sure.

http://d2eosjbgw49cu5.cloudfront.net/soxfirst.com/imgname--directors_and_donations---50226711--donations.jpeg

Abramovich's work no doubt, he knows all of the fifa bunch is as corrupt as it gets!