Sol Campbell

TRon

Guest Stephen927

People saying he doesn't turn up for training or just whatever time he feels like. Not fussed if he goes. He's playing bad but you'd still hope he'd be a positive to have on the training ground with all his experience but it sounds like he just isn't arsed that we gave him a good opportunity here.

This is basically why I didn't really want him to sign in the first place, he's always been a moody bastard. And he was never going to take well to not being first choice.

Been a fair few 'niggles' and 'illness' that have seen him not manage a place on the bench. Suggests to me that at times, he can't be arsed.

happily give him a lift to any new club

It'll be like carrying a canoe on your roof. Will gobble up your petrol.

And likely cattle the  suspension, but worth it

What's with the animosity? He's cover for when we're at bare bones.

This. Unless we've got someone else lined up I've not got a problem with Sol on the bench for the rest of the season. It's when he needs a full run of games that I worry, but it's not like we're going to lose our 2 first choice centre backs regularly.

Hope he'll reach Upton Park with his never ending slide before the transfer window closes.

West Ham not going to happen according to agent.

Well then i hope he slides into the water and stays there.

I really fail to see what he's done to deserve all the hatred! :lol: Have i actually missed something?

For me it's just disappointment that he's looked very much an overweight has been. He seems huffed too since Hughton's departure and seems to be milking this illness he's had now for a few weeks.

It was a gamble signing him and with this being NUFC, it predictably hasn't paid off.