Diving

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Hoilett did was disgusting and sums up what is wrong with modern football......

There should be a committee set up to review questionable dives after each round of matches and if they are found guilty they should be banned for 3 matches.

Will make them think twice about it next time.

What Hoilett did was disgusting and sums up what is wrong with modern football......

There should be a committee set up to review questionable dives after each round of matches and if they are found guilty they should be banned for 3 matches.

Will make them think twice about it next time.

Totally agree, diving is in real danger of ruining the game for me.

If they can ban players after the match for bad tackles and lashing out then why not for cheating?

As Down seen it and gave a freekick does that mean the FA can hide and not deal with it? it was blatant cheating and it will not stop unless the FA choose to start taking action.

Just been watching Football First.

I thought the dive was bad at the game being right in front of it.

But for christ sake that is up there with the worst cheating i have ever seen. They were at it all night mind you, and Dowd gave them everyhing last night. Some of the 'fouls' we conceded were ridiculous.