15 games in. Where will we finish?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top five I think is sown up; Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City and Spurs are clearly the best teams in the league. Bolton are hanging on for now but those five are starting to pull away (Spurs are now 5pts clear of 7th).

From there though I don't think there's actually all that much between the teams. So where will we end up? 15 games must be enough to be able to make a decent judgement.

12th - 14th IMO, which would be a pretty good return.

PS - yes, I'm bored. It's crap having to wait until Sunday.

really don't have the slightest clue, if we could get some consistency in our performances at home and vs the "lesser" teams (i use the phrase becuase theres nowt else) as we did vs arsenal man city (we lost but played well) chelsea everton sunderland villa then we can possibly get top half but more likely 12-14th with a rather random set of results along the way

Like you said Dave, top five is pretty much sealed, but outside of that no one has been that good. Bolton are the only team I would confidently say will finish top ten. I'll go with 12-14, could see it anywhere though, it's ridiculous how anything could happen.

Injuries are the key, obviously.

We've had unbelievably bad luck yet again with injuries (walking away with the physioroom title) but have the squad to cope (just). Villa have swapped with Everton this season, and their depth has been seriously tested. You guys are in a similar boat, first XI is probably top ten, but after that it gets a bit dodgy. I'll go with 12-14, I think you'll pick at least one useful signing up in Jan.

A lot will depend on injuries to key players and what we do/don't do in the transfer window, so it's very hard to say. We're a couple of injuries away from a huge struggle but we're a couple of signings away from turning these draws into wins. I think 12th to 14th based on what we've seen so far.

Reckon 7th injuries permitting and maybe a signing in Jan.

I'd rather 10-12th with a good cup run though (unless Arsenal win the Carling and one of the top 5 win the FA Cup meaning 7th get Europa action)

Bit annoying when you see what we'd have been up against had we beat Arsenal. Birmingham, West Ham & Ipswich...was there for the taking.

Some optimisic views. I think we've been reasonably fortunate with injuries so far (Apart from the horror of Ben Arfa).

We're a Carroll injury away from struggling big time, but we'll pick enough points up to finish between 10th-15th.

Fortunate??

Harper, S.Taylor, R.Taylor, Ben Arfa, Ameobi, Xisco & Best have all missed a fair chunk down to injury. Whether we rate these players or not that's a 1/4 of our squad.

Some optimisic views. I think we've been reasonably fortunate with injuries so far (Apart from the horror of Ben Arfa).

We're a Carroll injury away from struggling big time, but we'll pick enough points up to finish between 10th-15th.

Fortunate??

Harper, S.Taylor, R.Taylor, Ben Arfa, Ameobi, Xisco & Best have all missed a fair chunk down to injury. Whether we rate these players or not that's a 1/4 of our squad.

It's irrelevant. Only one of those injuries has made a big difference to the team.

15th IMO.

How about Nolan then in the games against Wigan & Chelsea?

So one of our regular starters missed a whole 2 games? Our back 3 of Coloccini,Williamson and Enrique have been fit all season. Barton,Tiote and Jonas have been fit all season, and Carroll our best striker has been fit all season. Pretty good going really.