Taylor 6

Tiote 6

Guthrie 2

Jonas 4

Routledge 4

Ameobi 3 (Lovenkrands 4)

Carroll 4

Hughton 3

Agree, definitely. Although I'd probably give Jonas a 2.

At least Loven has put in a decent shift today. Puts Shola to shame.

Shola is f***ing waste, why waste 45 mins with him on the pitch offering nowt and then taking him off. We wasted 45 mins.  f*** off.  JUst f*** off.

It's the same with every fucking manager....what do they see in Shola? Hardly a League One striker and still gets rewarded a new contract...just to piss us the fans I bet! Shola wastes at least 10 decent chances just to score a couple in one game to keep him the frame. If Shola really is that good...what does that tell about our offence then?

For me hughton must take alot of the blame for today, clearly set the team up too defend way too deep and we gave them way too much respect for a team we should be beating.

Hopefully today is the last we see of shola starting too, ranger much more worth a start.

At their place? Really? With key players out?

Somewhat optimistic.

Definetly!

They've lost 5 in 7, we are better on the road this season than at home and coming off the back of a great, confidence building performance against the champions.

Plus we have a hard run of fixtures coming so this was an extra important game.

As for sol, I have absolutely no confidence when the ball is anywhere near him, colo&willi for me, although saylor has done ok but needs to get fit