Newcastle v Liverpool Pre-Match Thread - 11/12/10 at 5.30pm (live on ESPN)

Beren

The only way I can think of dragging my depressed fat arse up L7 stairs in the cold and dark is the hope to be completely pissed as a fart.

We're going to get bummed a new one, Torres double hatrick and Steven Fucking Gerrards grinning cuntish face.

Oh and Pardew looking like a tosser on the touchlines.

Fuck me, I'm glad I don't own a shotgun.

I'd like to see this

Krul

Simpson  Taylor  Campbell   Enrique

Barton      Nolan     Tiote       Jonas

Ranger   Carroll

This team. Hopefully they'll go out with a lets win this one for Chris mentality..........it could just as easily go the other way though and we get thrashed.

Considering I thought we'd lose anyway, I'm finding it incredibly difficult to give a flying fuck about this match. I'm going as well. What a waste of time and money.

You stand outside with the rest of us Dave

Guest TrueToon

It's hit and miss, I was quite optimistic about getting something here, especially after last weeks dissapointment and Hughtons post match drilling of the players, i was expecting a reaction,hopefully we still get some sort of reaction because at the end of the day most of these players have been through this before with us and i hope they can just go out and do their thing and put in a good shift, going to be incredibly hard now though theres no denying that...  :clap2:

If it's not possible to slate Ashley and show a bit of disappointment about the pardew appointment without effecting the team then we should just show our appreciation for chris hughtons reign, let it be known to whoever watches us.

Btw I'm expecting another arse raping purely because of all the turmoil. And I really thought we could gve Liverpool a beating this season considering they're problems. Oh well

I think at times you'll give Liverpool a decent game and show some spirit but given the circumstances, against a Liverpool team getting their acts together with Gerrard possibly back, there is only one outcome.

2-1 win.

It would be hilarious if we trampled Liverpool 7-0.  It would be from sheer rage alone.

Tiote will trample over every Liverpool player, clearing the way, Enrique will dribble rings round them until he gets in place for a cross for Carroll to get a double hat trick. Just for fun Nolan will come on in injury time and grab a header from an Enrique corner.