*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

Why sacking a goalkeeping coach with him as well? We had one of the best goalkeepers in the country he should be rewarded for that....

And who on earth is this a reference to, out of sheer morbid curiosity?

Paul Barron I would assume.

And when was Paul Barron one of the best goalkeepers in the country?

Don't ask me to translate fot Ethi  :lol:

And if you think that the players and fans should just sit there and not make their voice heard.. then you either don't care that much about NUFC or you're simply a coward.

Or a realist?

Realist about what? That Ashley will get it right? :lol:

That he will never listen to us. And that I wouldn't waste my breath on that sack of steaming horseshit. Ever.

I would never agree to do something unless I thought we could achieve something at the end of it.

I agree. The beginning of the Liverpool match should be greeted with gentle applause.

Aye because that's what I said :rolleyes:

Why sacking a goalkeeping coach with him as well? We had one of the best goalkeepers in the country he should be rewarded for that....

And who on earth is this a reference to, out of sheer morbid curiosity?

Paul Barron I would assume.

And when was Paul Barron one of the best goalkeepers in the country?

I thought he meant Paul Barron should stay as a coach because we had one of the best goalkeepers in the country. I assumed he meant Given. Could be way off though.

He must either like being a villain, or he's doing it out of spite/power-mongering. There's no way anyone, especially a billionaire could be THAT stupid. His ability to shock and amaze me never fails, and always happens when it's least likely. He's like a fucking M. Night Shamalan film, twisty and totally, utterly shit to the superlative. Massive fucking cunt.

Sure I've posted this in another thread about Ashley:

Success breeds a disregard of the possibility of failure

Ashley is a self-made billionaire and a renowned gambler, he's had enough success of his own making that he may by now believe that he's beyond mistakes.

He's probably wrong.

This decision is tough to take.

Hughton, thanks for what you've done.

Pardew won't be appointed...Ashley is a business man, and a successful one too - if he makes this decision, attendances are going to plummet, and he knows this... Although he's an stupid, he isn't that stupid. He may be shocking at PR, but all he is going to be thinking about is making £££ - and Pardew is not going to make this football team (business) profitable.

IMO he must have someone else lined up, that they have agreed a deal with.

Ronaldo are you actually serious? We've been on a bad run recently but you don't f***ing sack your manager after the first bad run of your season, it's completley mental.

How can he be serious? the only person in this forum who support the decision ......  Hate him

:lol:

I said yesterday that I thought he was on the verge, but I also said I didn't support it.

I also said in this thread that it was too soon. How much more do you couple of idiots want?

Sorry didn't read what you wrote yesterday I don't really follow what you say religiously. I jumped the gun a bit but your post did imply that it was the right thing to sack Hughton and your 'cracks appearing' after two games comment pissed me off  O0

This decision is tough to take.

Hughton, thanks for what you've done.

Pardew won't be appointed...Ashley is a business man, and a successful one too - if he makes this decision, attendances are going to plummet, and he knows this... Although he's an stupid, he isn't that stupid. He may be shocking at PR, but all he is going to be thinking about is making £££ - and Pardew is not going to make this football team (business) profitable.

IMO he must have someone else lined up, that they have agreed a deal with.

Sadly none of Ashley's decisions have been made with anything like the logic you suggest, the man's a mong.