*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

Guest guinness_fiend

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/newcastle-replace-hughton-with-1972-magpie-annual-201012073325/

NEWCASTLE United owner Mike Ashley yesterday predicted a new golden age for the club after replacing manager Chris Hughton with a battered copy of the 1972 Magpie annual.

Hughton was sacked for his insistence on getting the club promoted, reducing the wage bill, installing the team in the top half of the Premiership and stubbornly refusing to crash helicopters into the car park.

Ashley said: "I'd like to welcome the 1972 Magpie annual to St James's Park. We need a big-name for the job and this one's got an interview with Kiki Dee in it."

The annual has been in Ashley's loft for more than 30 years, learning its trade from the 1974 Shoot! annual and a 1977 Figurine Panini sticker album that was only missing Dennis Tueart, Martin Buchan and the Bristol Rovers badge.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/images/stories/mapgie.JPG

Ashley added: "It's a shame the album wasn't complete, but I'm sure that after a couple of months in the job no-one will know the difference."

Since former chairman Freddy Shepherd described firing Bobby Robson as 'shooting Bambi', Ashley has always voiced his ambition to commit the most capriciously callous act in Newcastle's history.

He said: "This isn't so much shooting Bambi as slowly picking off his friends over a series of months and leaving taunting notes on their dead bodies, before finally tying Bambi to a chair, cutting his ear off and executing him.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm now going to go and graft some tits onto the Jackie Milburn statue."

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/newcastle-replace-hughton-with-1972-magpie-annual-201012073325/

NEWCASTLE United owner Mike Ashley yesterday predicted a new golden age for the club after replacing manager Chris Hughton with a battered copy of the 1972 Magpie annual.

Hughton was sacked for his insistence on getting the club promoted, reducing the wage bill, installing the team in the top half of the Premiership and stubbornly refusing to crash helicopters into the car park.

Ashley said: "I'd like to welcome the 1972 Magpie annual to St James's Park. We need a big-name for the job and this one's got an interview with Kiki Dee in it."

The annual has been in Ashley's loft for more than 30 years, learning its trade from the 1974 Shoot! annual and a 1977 Figurine Panini sticker album that was only missing Dennis Tueart, Martin Buchan and the Bristol Rovers badge.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/images/stories/mapgie.JPG

Ashley added: "It's a shame the album wasn't complete, but I'm sure that after a couple of months in the job no-one will know the difference."

Since former chairman Freddy Shepherd described firing Bobby Robson as 'shooting Bambi', Ashley has always voiced his ambition to commit the most capriciously callous act in Newcastle's history.

He said: "This isn't so much shooting Bambi as slowly picking off his friends over a series of months and leaving taunting notes on their dead bodies, before finally tying Bambi to a chair, cutting his ear off and executing him.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm now going to go and graft some tits onto the Jackie Milburn statue."

I'll wait for confirmation, seems like it's happening though folks.

I bet Ashley definitely don't know this decision is that "shocking".  The decision is already fucking insane.  What's even worse is with such kinda dismissal I cannot see anyone, really, i mean anyone including Mourinho, that can handle the job leftover well.  The situation is pretty obvious:

1.  Ashley is very willing to sell the club for a high price (that's why Hughton was sacked - he thinks Hughton's style will not enhance the club's value and cannot attract big offers)

2.  As a result of pt 1, it is impossible for him to spend money for transfer (unless the situation goes too bad and then some fucking panic buying at 31 Jan again)

3.  As a result of pt 1, the new manager's job is very insecure as well as it depends on whether the club will be taken over

4.  Fucking shit team morale

5.  Close relationship between Barton, Carroll and Hughton makes them very difficult to accept the decision and their form will definitely be affected

Relegation is a must, sadly.  No one at the club deserves this ending, except those 2 fucking moron arrogant bastards.

I bet Ashley definitely don't know this decision is that "shocking".  The decision is already fucking insane.  What's even worse is with such kinda dismissal I cannot see anyone, really, i mean anyone including Mourinho, that can handle the job leftover well.  The situation is pretty obvious:

1.  Ashley is very willing to sell the club for a high price (that's why Hughton was sacked - he thinks Hughton's style will not enhance the club's value and cannot attract big offers)

2.  As a result of pt 1, it is impossible for him to spend money for transfer (unless the situation goes too bad and then some fucking panic buying at 31 Jan again)

3.  As a result of pt 1, the new manager's job is very insecure as well as it depends on whether the club will be taken over

4.  Fucking shit team morale

5.  Close relationship between Barton, Carroll and Hughton makes them very difficult to accept the decision and their form will definitely be affected

Relegation is a must, sadly.  No one at the club deserves this ending, except those 2 fucking moron arrogant bastards.

:pow:  :kinnear:  :dowie:  :kasper:  ???