Chris Hughton

stozo

1) as someone said, Keegan was told by the LMA to keep his mouth shut.

2) Joey Barton says lots of interesting things, Alex Ferguson/Arsene Wenger don't. Go figure.

If your criteria for a manager is someone who says interesting things in interviews maybe we should have "snatched" Strachan before the smogs got their hands on him. I am sure you would have preferred being where they are now for a few funny interviews, it would have been mint :thup:

2) Joey Barton says lots of interesting things, Alex Ferguson/Arsene Wenger don't. Go figure.

If your criteria for a manager is someone who says interesting things in interviews maybe we should have "snatched" Strachan before the smogs got their hands on him. I am sure you would have preferred being where they are now for a few funny interviews, it would have been mint :thup:

wasn't he told to keep shtum until after the court case ?

Isn't Hughton the same?

Tbf even if he isn't I appreciate the respect he has for the club/team, another "Keegan" wouldn't have done us the world of good. Hughton always seems to have the club at heart as much as that seems to rile some fans.

Isn't Hughton the same?

Tbf even if he isn't I appreciate the respect he has for the club/team, another "Keegan" wouldn't have done us the world of good. Hughton always seems to have the club at heart as much as that seems to rile some fans.

no court case to prejudice as he was clearly sacked.

To answer a few posts above.

1, He has done a deal that stops him from maybe saying what he - or rather YOU would want him to say about the regime. I hope he got himself a healthy payoff if so. He might though just remain on the payroll and not want to say too much in case they sack him for speaking out of turn. Who knows?

2, Has he EVER said anything remotely interesting? I wrack my brain! Fair enough he wants to thank supporters I can fully understand that but was that worthy of SKY sending a team to film it? I bet SKY were hoping for shitloads more.

The SKY interview actually told us - well, nothing we didn't really know already did it. I care not what folk think of what my thoughts are on Hughton I think I've been consistant for the duration of his tenure.

Well yeah, Hughton's interviews have always been the perfect antidote to insomnia, but keeping things private was always part of his style and the players respected him for that. You've got to admit he did a very decent job in his time here.

2) Joey Barton says lots of interesting things, Alex Ferguson/Arsene Wenger don't.

Very, very debatable.

Guest guinness_fiend

Notice he took a pay off to keep his gob shut. In fact it says f*** all does it? Pretty much like everything he's ever said in an interview.

http://as7.disneystore.co.uk/is/image/DisneyStoreUK/411014438619?$full$

Very well said, that.