Who do you want as our next manager?

Stifler

If Ashley decides to sack Chris....its be course he has bigger plans for the club! he is aware of Chris´s popularity within the squad....

He is not gonna gamble all this with someone like Pardew! He wants us to move foreward and he didn´t think Chris was the right man for the job!

Must be the only reason for the sacking!

Don´t prove me wrong fat mike :harry:

Once again someone credits Mike Ashley with logic and rational thought.

The man is a brainless fucktard. Don't get your hopes up pal

How about copying the current set up on WWE Raw?

Simply hire a mysterious general manger who e-mails the starting XI to the dressing room where it is read out by a favoured minion (Peter Beardsley)

This way we could have guest managers who find themselves 'between jobs'

With Ashley, that's a very plausible suggestion.

Alas, I think it's pretty fucking clear now that whoever is going to get the job is going to be a journeyman/has been. No way on this planet have we got a chance a manager currently 'in the game' as it were.

Step up Hoddle, Pardew, Curbishley, Sanchez, Gregory, O'Leary. Bargain fucking basement.

Jol and O'Neill = fairytale

How about copying the current set up on WWE Raw?

Simply hire a mysterious general manger who e-mails the starting XI to the dressing room where it is read out by a favoured minion (Peter Beardsley)

This way we could have guest managers who find themselves 'between jobs'

With Ashley, that's a very plausible suggestion.

Good idea to be fair, "Can I have your attention please, I have recieved an email from your general manager" We need to appoint Michael Cole for that bit.

Alas, I think it's pretty f***ing clear now that whoever is going to get the job is going to be a journeyman/has been. No way on this planet have we got a chance a manager currently 'in the game' as it were.

Step up Hoddle, Pardew, Curbishley, Sanchez, Gregory, O'Leary. Bargain f***ing basement.

Jol and O'Neill = fairytale

Hoddle won't happen as he is too tied to his Spanish academy - I think I read somewhere that he part owns a lower league team over there and uses it to blood the players from his academy

If Ashley decides to sack Chris....its be course he has bigger plans for the club! he is aware of Chris´s popularity within the squad....

He is not gonna gamble all this with someone like Pardew! He wants us to move foreward and he didn´t think Chris was the right man for the job!

Must be the only reason for the sacking!

Don´t prove me wrong fat mike :harry:

Once again someone credits Mike Ashley with logic and rational thought.

The man is a brainless fucktard. Don't get your hopes up pal

i dont credit or trust him at all...

ok I calmed down a bit so I can give a rational opinion on the next manager

Jol would be the ideal candidate, experienced in the prem and generally plays good football

curbishley would be acceptable, he has done a good job and charlton and west ham usually putting a club in mid table mediocrity and can work on budget, questions about signings considering he thought dyer on 80k a week was a good idea and at best meh football style

pardew, joke if he gets it and what was the point of sacking hughton if this clown gets it

O'Neill if you ask me hes an irritiating whiny overrated media darling, football average at best, did well with leicester, i never count a scottish job on a managers cv no not judging celtic part, did reasonably well at villa but considering what he spent he should have done better. Bought players and then never used them which is very odd. Not likely to come here