Who do you want as our next manager?

Stifler

didn't Terry Venables have a meeting with Mike Ashley to take over short term after Keegan got sacked.. I seem to remember him saying in the paper he didn't take it because it was only a till the end of the season contract.. he certainly ticks the "managerial experience" box wouldn't surprise me if the two cockneys have been having meetings down in London.

didn't Terry Venables have a meeting with Mike Ashley to take over short term after Keegan got sacked.. I seem to remember him saying in the paper he didn't take it because it was only a till the end of the season contract.. he certainly ticks the "managerial experience" box wouldn't surprise me if the two cockneys have been having meetings down in London.

Venables will not be coming here, no chance in hell of that happening.

Going off the list by Ikri a few posts aboove, I wouldn't be adverse to Hoddle as I think he could put in some good foundations. Quite impressed by what he did at Chelsea and with England (away to Italy in the WC qualifiers is one of the best displays I've seen by England).

My preference would be to go abroad, more of a risk to go abroad but worth the risk.

too busy doing his thing in Spain hopefully.

Going off the list by Ikri a few posts aboove, I wouldn't be adverse to Hoddle as I think he could put in some good foundations. Quite impressed by what he did at Chelsea and with England (away to Italy in the WC qualifiers is one of the best displays I've seen by England).

My preference would be to go abroad, more of a risk to go abroad but worth the risk.

too busy doing his thing in Spain hopefully.

I think he's quoted as saying he'd like to work as a manager and then take a hands off role with his gig in Spain.

Not that I think we'd go for him though.

yes. but actually Ashley did not offer Venables a contract to the end of the season. had he done so, venables most likely would've became our manager. ashley was only offering a game by game deal until the club was sold.

yes. but actually Ashley did not offer Venables a contract to the end of the season. had he done so, venables most likely would've became our manager. <b>ashley was only offering a game by game deal until the club was sold.<b>

Aye

Odds:

Pardew 5/1

MON 6/1

Curbishley 7/1

Shearer 13/1

Paul Lambert 13/1

Bruce 15/1

Dave Jones 15/1

Rijkard 17/1

Lee Clark 17/1

Poyet 21/1

Beardsley 21/1

Steve Clarke 26/1

Keegan 41/1

Hoddle 41/1

Venables 51/1

O'Leary 67/1

:suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide:

"Oh, how [we] the mighty have fallen" :(

Dutch media report that Martin Jol wants to resign at Ajax.  Just confirmed at the offical website.

Nothing official about interested clubs, but NUF and HSV are named.