Who do you want as our next manager?

Stifler

Guest afternoonfix

Betting being suspended means nothing. A lot of the time it's just bookies reevaluting odds so they don't get done.

bollocks

Guest Geordiecunny

No chance of stability with Ashley in charge. We might as well have some fun and appoint Maradona, Gazza or Nigella Lawson.

No chance, But I'd like Rene Girard: currently of Montpellier HSC, formerly of French youth teams.

1)Can get some good performances from shit players

2)Tactically sound

3)Great coach, especially for younger players (seeing as we have no coaches left).

4)I think we need to try a foreign manager. Alterity!

The ideal would be jol, would bring this club to places hughton couldn't have, definite step up and basically thr only man I would be happy with through all this mess.

Nothing changed for me, only I'm getting stupid giddy with excitement! (just can't help it, really rave about jol!)

Sky Sports poll

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9670/captureeu.jpg

Who the fuck voted Shearer, must be those tossers in the Strawberry that SSN will interview tomorrow, no doubt the Sun has already got it's Massiah Beardsley headline wrote out.

Just feel like it doesn't matter.  At some point they'll get sick of "Oh, by the way, it's my godson's birthday and I'm a bit short, so his present is that he gets to be your assistant manager for a year.  let him pick the team now and then, yeah?  Oh, and some lad at the golf club's in a bit of trouble and owes some agents a favour, they've got this Namibian wonderkid they can't shift cos he's got white hair and crows feet.  It's medical.  Anyway, he's your £3m buy this year so you've got 500,000k left.  He's starting up front tomorrow, and make sure Smithy gets a full 90 mins and everyone knows he's our pen taker.  He's me fantasy captain and I've got Derek in the head to head this week and the loser has to snort Sir Bobby's ashes."