What are your feelings now?

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest thefishman

Something doesn't add up here, went to a few games last season in the directors box and after every match, raylor and nolan would be outside of ashleys room having craick with him, maybe the recent 'injury' to nolan has something to do with it? Nothing else makes sense

Glad I'm really into a couple of other sports and teams within those sports to focus on while this dies down.

To be honest, genuinely upset. Sad because it's so blatantly unfair and because we had a manager who was actually respectable again, but more than that just sad for Hughton.

I feel Anger, Sadness and a constant need to smash some people round the face with a hammer and for the first time in my life my ability to support the club is in question.

I know it will always be a rollercoaster ride when it comes to NUFC but it is starting to get a bit stupid now. I try to be optimistic but all optimism has left me.

If Pardew comes in, I am NOT attending any more games I will just go and wath Gillingham instead.

I travel up from Nottingham every home game.

I've followed the toon since 1960, through all the bad as well as good times.

i've never, in all those years ever thought of not watching. But for the first time i so p***ed off that i am not going to renew my season ticket.

Totally and utterly fed up with this regime.

Unfortunately i cannot see any change, i'm afraid i believe Ashley is here to stay.

i believe the guy is getting his own back on the supporters whilst making sure he gets all of his money back!!!!