What are your feelings now?

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Close to abandoning football if Pardew gets the job.

ATM hoping someone better is coming in and this is a plan not a reaction.

Me too but have a horrible, horrible feeling we're in for a fucking glum surprise.

Angry, very, very angry. Does he not realise part of the reason we got relegated was because we had 4 different managers in one season? We're mid-table ffs, f***. Ugh.

Midtable is deceiving. We're four point above relegation zone and just had our worst defeat of the season to a fellow promoted team. We're hardly in a good place.

If 4 points above the relegation places after 16 games isn't good for a newly promoted team, then what is?

I would have taken it, Everton, but to infer that we are somehow comfortably in midtable is a preposterous statement. Would Chelsea be happy with second if they finished 36 points behind first? My level of contentment is decided by many other factors other than the number next to our name on the table.

:lol: At Disco, I need to go to the halls for food, but mu mouth is still hanging open at the screen.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm a really laid-back person, but this has made me feel the absolute need to do something. What the fuck can we do!?  :undecided:

I'm a really laid-back person, but this has made me feel the absolute need to do something. What the fuck can we do!?  :undecided:

As a season ticket holder, I'd be 100% behind a boyco(u)tt on Saturday. Won't happen though. Bend over and part cheeks, it's the NUFC way.

I'm a really laid-back person, but this has made me feel the absolute need to do something. What the f*** can we do!?  :undecided:

As a season ticket holder, I'd be 100% behind a boyco(u)tt on Saturday. Won't happen though. Bend over and part cheeks, it's the NUFC way.

This will no doubt be met with some smarmy comment about applauding Ashley and being weak and not supporting the club blah blah fucking blah, but do you really thing that would make any difference? Ashley doesn't give a fuck at all, he'll just appoint the manager of Bedlington Terriers and sell Enrique.

I'm a really laid-back person, but this has made me feel the absolute need to do something. What the f*** can we do!?  :undecided:

This will no doubt be met with some smarmy comment about applauding Ashley and being weak and not supporting the club blah blah fucking blah, but do you really thing that would make any difference? Ashley doesn't give a fuck at all, he'll just appoint the manager of Bedlington Terriers and sell Enrique.

If SJP was empty? It would make a massive statement and make him realise that without the paying customer, he has nothing.

This will no doubt be met with some smarmy comment about applauding Ashley and being weak and not supporting the club blah blah f***ing blah, but do you really thing that would make any difference? Ashley doesn't give a f*** at all, he'll just appoint the manager of Bedlington Terriers and sell Enrique.

If SJP was empty? It would make a massive statement and make him realise that without the paying customer, he has nothing.

But he obviously doesn't care about the club, as he's shown with a terrible managerial departure. He's already got your money for one season, and he'll probably not be there on Saturday.

I'm not saying 'Let's do nothing about it and turn up at SJP and cheer', but what's the point if it's obvious that nothing will make him change/sell up?

This will no doubt be met with some smarmy comment about applauding Ashley and being weak and not supporting the club blah blah f***ing blah, but do you really thing that would make any difference? Ashley doesn't give a f*** at all, he'll just appoint the manager of Bedlington Terriers and sell Enrique.

But he obviously doesn't care about the club, as he's shown with a terrible managerial departure. He's already got your money for one season, and he'll probably not be there on Saturday.

I'm not saying 'Let's do nothing about it and turn up at SJP and cheer', but what's the point if it's obvious that nothing will make him change/sell up?

He cares enough to sack the manager though doesn't he? It's not like he's letting the club get on with it.

A mass empty stadium would be akin to saying "this is what you've got coming" and would frighten him more than anything else. An consistently empty SJP means an NUFC running at losses far greater than what he's moaned about so far. Right now, he knows we'll just turn up every week.

I feel let down again by the club. Was supposed to be going to the supporters shop this week to be getting some xmas presents for my dad, don't want to do that now. I feel embarrassed, let down and ashamed of 'my club' for the way they've stabbed chris in the back :(

The results of the poll are pretty surprising. Yes, I think it's a bit premature, but was Hughton ever realistically the right man, long term?

It was always going to end at some point this season or next.

Why? He was unproven and therefore never to be proven? What a load of shit.

He'll go on to be a top manager. You can quote me on that.