Alan Pardew

JH

If we do go down, at least he's got a good record of getting teams back up, unlike his predecessor.

Oh wait...

Is there actually in fact two Alan F**king Pardew's in the world and MA has got confused?  Kinda like when you search by name in facebook and get a whole list back.

One thing I really don't understand is why Ashley has put the new boss in now before four of our toughest games on the season. He obviously planned to do it earlier, we know that, but there's only one place the finger will be pointed if and when we lose the next four games.

He can't even execute his own dastardly plans effectively, the ignorant fat slob.

Hughton fucked up his plan by doing things like twatting the mackems 5-1, no wonder Ashley had a dig at him for "milking it" and was so pissed off with the fans chanting his name.

6 months and the t*** will be gone. Nailed on!

He'll be here as long as Ashley is here. Nailed on!

So when he takes us back down and we don't come straight back up, do you really think Ashley will stick with him?

Don't get me wrong, i'd love for him to get us playing great football, but would he? Really?

How do you propose we go down and fail to come straight back up in 6 months?

I believe he'll be sacked after he takes us down, it was in reference to someone thinking Ashley would stick with him through thick and thin.

One thing I really don't understand is why Ashley has put the new boss in now before four of our toughest games on the season. He obviously planned to do it earlier, we know that, but there's only one place the finger will be pointed if and when we lose the next four games.

He can't even execute his own dastardly plans effectively, the ignorant fat slob.

Proably realises Barton & Nolan are returning and shit his sell that we actualy turn up against the top clubs like we have a lot this season.

If we do go down, at least he's got a good record of getting teams back up, unlike his predecessor.

Oh wait...

Is there actually in fact two Alan F**king Pardew's in the world and MA has got confused?  Kinda like when you search by name in facebook and get a whole list back.

You mean the Alan Pardew who won the Champions League with Real Madrid?  Easy mistake to make.

Hughton fucked up his plan by doing things like twatting the mackems 5-1, no wonder Ashley had a dig at him for "milking it" and was so pissed off with the fans chanting his name.

Ashley strikes me as a very jealous man, no wonder he's put a detestable dickhead like Pardew in, he wants to be more popular than the manager at all times.

Thinking about the 5-1 being only six weeks ago just makes my blood boil, cheers.

Good god, that interview was facepalm after facepalm.

Complete lamb to the slaughter. I had thought the hierachy backed him, but as it appears he knows less than his predecessors. Clueless and out by February, just in time for Venables to take us down in true style.

Doesnt know the squad? Can't pronounce Hughtons name, I'm sure he will be corrected when he calls him to ask for tips, madness! Newcastle a town various times. Doesnt have a guarentee on funds? Complete and utter shambles.

Guest Heneage

He didn't do it for the simple fact Hughton didn't stick to the plan. When we'd lost the first two home games (Blackpool & Stoke) the third was supposed to be Sunderland. Lots of embarrassment fans at an all time low, Super Mike gets rid of Chris as it's just not acceptable. Instead he won and had won difficult games before it.

Ashley strikes me as a very jealous man, no wonder he's put a detestable dickhead like Pardew in, he wants to be more popular than the manager at all times.

Thinking about the 5-1 being only six weeks ago just makes my blood boil, cheers.

This and Ben Arfa jumping ship at the first chance.

Ashley strikes me as a very jealous man, no wonder he's put a detestable dickhead like Pardew in, he wants to be more poplar than the manager at all times.

I alluded to that before.  A sociopathic tendency to destroy anybody who gets the adulation that he so desires.  His actions do not strike me as business-driven at all, but the actions of a vindictive jealous man who subconsciously understands he's a f*cking Hutt (but with a weight problem) who will never be loved or respected.

How can anybody think he spoke well at all?

He got Hughton's name wrong, called Newcastle a town, declared that St' James' sits on top a hill and then proceeded to lie through his teeth about everything in the most blindly obvious manner possible. Saying he heard first on Tuesday about the job, saying he had to fight to get a 5.5 year contract etc... it's all mind-numbing bollocks. I thought he looked rightfully uncomfortable and almost apologetic that he'd ended up with the job. The man knows he's knee deep in a disaster waiting to happen, knows the fans and the players are going to hate him but also knows he's currently desperate for any kind of managerial job and knows that being puppet to Ashley's masterplan is his best option.

SJP is on a hill and I happen to of heard newcastle called a town many a times by its residents including myself  :tongue:

Guest tlatish

I have now left it long enough to comment on AP's appointment.

I have let this sink in.

I have let the news wash around my brain.

I am composed.

Now...

ARE YOU F*ing KIDDING ME!!!!

Guest tlatish

I should probably qualify that statement...

Let’s look at his background shall we. Reading, West Ham, Southampton, Charlton. My wife comes from Reading and (according to her relatives up there) they wouldn't want him back. Nor, from what I read on a West Ham board would they either. Don't know about Charlton, but he did not do any good there so I would guess not. That leaves Southampton. Did you look through the Agent fees list for last year? Our outlay was good for what we achieved, but if you look further down the leagues you will see that Southampton spent a fortune compared to those around them. Also, I understand that Southampton are paying 4 times the salaries compared to Brighton who are top of league 1. He is over rated as a manager. He'll take us down.

Oh wait...

That's the one!  Whatever happened to him?

You mean the Alan Pardew who won the Champions League with Real Madrid?  Easy mistake to make.

Of course the Liverpool game is a write off, Beardsley will be in charge as Pardew doesnt yet know the team, best formations etc...

The losses the two weeks after will be too soon to judge, lots of changes being made, needs to be time to gel.

The week after will be frustrating but confidence in his own abilities to turn things around.

Week after we scrape a win off new captain Alan Smiths ass.

hit and miss for another four weeks, Barton, Guti and Carrol out. Reocoker in.

Two weeks later he is sacked and Ron Noades is brought in.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Pardew has claimed that if we finish above 16th then we have had a good season.

I agree with that but couldn't CH have done that too? surely Pardew should be aiming higher otherwise why is he there?

called Newcastle a town

I happen to of heard newcastle called a town many a times by its residents including myself  :tongue:

Because we all know that the word Toon is an affectionate derivative of the word City, and we're really saying that we are "going into the city" rather than going down to the town. :D

Pardew has claimed that if we finish above 16th then we have had a good season.

I agree with that but couldn't CH have done that too? surely Pardew should be aiming higher otherwise why is he there?

Success for sure - Pard-ewwwwwe only took us down 4 places from 12 to 16th and he didn't get us relegated like he normally does.