Alan Pardew

JH

is beardsley definitely in charge for liverpool or is it pardew?

Pardew said he'd be in charge but would take advice from Pedro and Stone.

Translation - I'm in charge if we win, but it's not my team/responsibility if we loose

To be fair, he could have done what a lot of them do these days and watched from the stands (Souness). Pardew might be a cunt but he's not a coward.

Blackburn wouldn't let Souness manage us in that game though. I don't see how that makes him a coward.

Fair enough I wasn't aware of Blackburn putting the blocks on it. Lots of managers do it these days though. I expected Pardew to duck it with it being a tough game against Liverpool tbh.

Has his MOTD 'rapes him' gaff been mentioned much yet?....seems a moron to me. What an inspirational wordsmith  :facepalm:

He was quite correct to use that word. Rape means other things than sexually assaulting someone.

I hope David Craig never comes back to SJP ever again.

He will because he likes crawling up Ashleys arse.  Journalism is still a joke profession.

Guest thenorthumbrian

It's certainly not the top of a hill, walk past it and up Barrack Road to Fenham and you've got a canny climb on your hands.  Dunno if someone called toontownman can complain about the town reference though.

St James' Park is the cathedral on the hill.

So called because years ago during the fairs cup days a foreign player said the inensity of the ground was like "walking into a cathedral"

In the interview on 5Live, they asked him did he appreciate how much the club meant to Geordies and he started waffling about young English coaches and then said but he knew Newcastle was a club for the working class.

Pardew's first team sheet announced!

Mrs  Harper (Handles Balls Well)

Simpson's Girl (Covers well)           Mrs Campbell (Has presence at the back)       Mrs Colo(Slack in the Box)               Jose's Mrs (Always Tight)

Tiote's Girl (Doesn't pull away from an ugly tackle)

Mrs Barton(Crazy Fuck)                                                                                                                                                   Jonas's Girl (Dribbles Well)

Mrs Nolans(Slips it in nicely)

Ameobi's Girl(Gives it away to anyone)

Carroll's girl(Immense up front)

http://cms.442.haymarketnetwork.com/contentimages/blog/Pardew.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmm pheworrrrrrrrr! slurrrrrp!

Simpson's Girl (Covers well)           Mrs Campbell (Has presence at the back)       Mrs Colo(Slack in the Box)               Jose's Mrs (Always Tight)

Mrs Barton(Crazy Fuck)                                                                                                                                                   Jonas's Girl (Dribbles Well)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Has his MOTD 'rapes him' gaff been mentioned much yet?....seems a moron to me. What an inspirational wordsmith  :facepalm:

He was quite correct to use that word. Rape means other things than sexually assaulting someone.

Oh thats alright then. As you were then Alan. Very savvy.