Alan Pardew

JH

And so it begins...the pharaoh drops a heavy brown load on us, and says that he is showering us with gold.  Pretty soon the lot of us will be trying to buy a Volvo with a slightly petrified imperial turd.

This is the time for "negativity".  These assholes need to be held accountable for their actions, no matter what happens in the near future.

Lets get behind the fecker and support Newcastle United.

Let's support Newcastle United against this bunch of c***s rather than supporting the people trying to destroy it, eh?

Negativity will only get us one thing and thats relegated.

What about a positive negative...

Pegitivity.

From the Guardian:

It would be strange if Pardew's lawyers had not brokered some sort of compromise over compensation in the event of his dismissal but all the indications are that any sums agreed would err on the modest side. Ashley is painfully aware that Sam Allardyce bought a magnificent Spanish villa on the Costa Blanca he named "Casa St James" with the £4m pay-off he received from Newcastle almost three years ago. By contrast, in the event that Pardew's contract stipulated he had to be fully paid up in the event of his dismissal, the maximum cost to Newcastle would be £2.25m were he sacked next summer

Aye, Benidorm sounds about right for the classless prick.

Pardew's first team sheet announced!

Mrs  Harper (Handles Balls Well)

Simpson's Girl (Covers well)           Mrs Campbell (Has presence at the back)       Mrs Colo(Slack in the Box)               Jose's Mrs (Always Tight)

Tiote's Girl (Doesn't pull away from an ugly tackle)

Mrs Barton(Crazy f***)                                                                                                                                                   Jonas's Girl (Dribbles Well)

Mrs Nolans(Slips it in nicely)

Ameobi's Girl(Gives it away to anyone)

Carroll's girl(Immense up front)

http://cms.442.haymarketnetwork.com/contentimages/blog/Pardew.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmm pheworrrrrrrrr! slurrrrrp!

:mackems:  Class.

He dealt with the press conference very well. The real test will come when he meets the players but he doesn't seem to lack confidence.

Ultimately this is Ashley's decision. We can't blame Pardew for wanting the job. Clearly Ashley didn't feel that he could give Chris a long-term contract and felt that he had to act now.

He dealt with the press conference very well. The real test will come when he meets the players but he doesn't seem to lack confidence.

Ultimately this is Ashley's decision. We can't blame Pardew for wanting the job. Clearly Ashley didn't feel that he could give Chris a long-term contract and felt that he had to act now.

Pardew is a sneaky lying cunt though.

Jol said he wasn't interested in the job because we'd sacked his friend, Pardew was packing his bags a month ago.  Pardew is as bad as his mates who now employ him.

Let's support Newcastle United against this bunch of c***s rather than supporting the people trying to destroy it, eh?

Awesome, if I'd known that the power of wishes could keep us up then I wou;dn't have been worried in the first place.  Being complicit in this clusterfuck is what will get us relegated. 

Luckily the people who are being spineless are either sitting on their hands or staying away (or don't go in the first place), so the only voice that will be heard is the one that counts, the people who are absolutely fucking pig fucking sick of this shit and don't want Ashley's mate to have a nice cushy job without putting up with some horrific shit by way of revenge.

Jol said he wasn't interested in the job because we'd sacked his friend, Pardew was packing his bags a month ago.  Pardew is as bad as his mates who now employ him.

Jol was reported as saying that - I've never seen a quote - but Pardew and Hughton aren't mates anyway so I'm not sure of your point.

It's clear now that Ashley never had confidence in Hughton being the man for the long-term. I don't agree with that, but it's an opinion that was shared by many on here. Pardew may have been sounded out some time before, but the overall plan is the responsibility of the owner. It's not as if everything was going well between Hughton and Ashley and Pardew undermined it.

Awesome, if I'd known that the power of wishes could keep us up then I wou;dn't have been worried in the first place.  Being complicit in this clusterfuck is what will get us relegated. 

Luckily the people who are being spineless are either sitting on their hands or staying away (or don't go in the first place), so the only voice that will be heard is the one that counts, the people who are absolutely fucking pig fucking sick of this shit and don't want Ashley's mate to have a nice cushy job without putting up with some horrific shit by way of revenge.

Didn't you know?  'The Secret' actually works.  Just wish for us to win the league hard enough...so if every supporter of every club at the same time just wished really hard to win, everyone would win the league, and everyone would be happy.  It's that easy. 

Again...why should we get behind him when we never wanted him here in the first place? It's bad enough to sack a manager who's done nothing wrong but it would be make at least some sort of sense if it was Jol or O'Neill lined up to take over.

Guest Howaythetoon

After thinking long and hard where I stand on the issue of Pardew I have come to the conclusion that I just cannot support him as our manager because for me he is as complicit as Ashley and co are in this whole stinking affair and doesn't deserve my support. I will not be chanting for his dismissal or anything like that but I won't be supporting him in any kind of way.

Chris Hughton's got more class in his big toe than the fucking cronies infesting St James Park. I'll not be supporting Alan Pardew, Derek Llambias or that fat cunt, but I will be supporting the team, as everyone else should.

We'll be here well after these cunts have had their fun, however let's make their remaining time here as uncomfortable as possible.

Guest Wally_McFool

Again...why should we get behind him when we never wanted him here in the first place? It's bad enough to sack a manager who's done nothing wrong but it would be make at least some sort of sense if it was Jol or O'Neill lined up to take over.

Absolutely, Slimy arse Pardew has obviously been involved in and knew about Hughton's sacking for several weeks now.

The bloke is Dennis Wise Mark II.

After thinking long and hard where I stand on the issue of Pardew I have come to the conclusion that I just cannot support him as our manager because for me he is as complicit as Ashley and co are in this whole stinking affair and doesn't deserve my support. I will not be chanting for his dismissal or anything like that but I won't be supporting him in any kind of way.

Aye. The fact that he's been in on it for months and been lurking in the shadows waiting for it to happen is exactly why no-one should support him. He's one of them.

“The only way I am going to gain faith from the fans and the owners is by keeping the club in the Premier League.”

Going to have to do a fuck load more than that you filthy animal.

He isnt winning over any support by keeping us up, that is his job, its not even bare minimum. We have everything in place to stay up other than a decent manager.

The only way he is going to win over the fans is by sacking himself or finishing top 6 and winning the FA Cup.

He stands no chance of winning over anyone this season.

Think I'm in about the same place.

Think I'm in about the same place.

Indeed.

Spot on? Bit soft on Ashley and Pardew I thought. Thinks Pardew's a lovely guy and Ashley naive - think he's proven to be beyond naive.

He calls Ashley completely clueless when it comes to running a football club. Not sure he'd get away with calling him a cunt on national radio.

For each body blow that Mike Ashley delivers to this club and the fans, it feels like the club loses a bit more of it's character, it's charm and respect in my eyes. It just feels now after this whole saga and the others before it that the club is completely flat and empty.

I won't back Pardew in any capacity, as I think supporting him would give Ashley the impression that his decision was justified and he'll continue this trend of stupidity further down the line if things are looking up for us. The day him and his cronies leave this club will feel like the biggest weight in the world lifted from our shoulders. The thought of our beloved club having to be associated with Mike Ashley for what could be another decade and beyond makes me sick to my stomach.

Spot on? Bit soft on Ashley and Pardew I thought. Thinks Pardew's a lovely guy and Ashley naive - think he's proven to be beyond naive.

He calls Ashley completely clueless when it comes to running a football club. Not sure he'd get away with calling him a c*** on national radio.

Dunno like, was done twice the other day about that tory :lol: