Alan Pardew

JH

Was impressed with how he handled the players and media when he first arrived but now I am thinking that maybe that wass because it was all pre-planned way in advance and not just by him. Pretty much all his comments after this game have been bordering on ridiculous.

And yet he has three wins out of five in the league :dontknow:

It's possible to think him a fuckwit without considering his record you know.

I know, where in that post did I say otherwise? Just pointing out the facts.

He is a fuckwit, but I don't see how him being a c*** and saying stupid things in the press, means he'll be "the death of us again".

No apology to the fans over that game.  Shows how out his depth he is at the club.

That's disgraceful.

Remember spotting this comment from Neesy earlier today - was sure I'd read Pardew's apology in the Sunday papers so I thought I'd wait until I got back to double check it.

Lo and behold, in print:

I'm foaming at the even lack of an apology at all by him still.

To the fans I can only say sorry for both the result and the performance, it comes on the back of a very tough run but I am still very disappointed in the manner of the defeat.

Doesn't change the result, like.

if it goes bad Sunday I expect to see plenty of comments in this thread on the absence of Tiote

That's because Pardew was stupid enough to think Smith is competent and then completely fucked things up by panicking and throwing on Tiote, a player who should have been wrapped in cotton wool for the derby game. Pardew made some horrendous mistakes against Stevenage and he has his work cut out to convince me he isn't a bumbling twat beyond redemption.

if it goes bad Sunday I expect to see plenty of comments in this thread on the absence of Tiote

It was a fucking ludicrous decision to risk him at all, red card or not. Could have easily aggravated his hamstring injury due to not being warmed up properly, or taken some other injury on that wanky pitch. Criminal stuff, the fact it was immediately before the Mackems game simply makes it worse.

Turned out to be a pretty regretable decision but the amount of wisdom in hindsight being churned out is quite pukeworthy.

Must be a few on here waiting for the Barcelona job as they seem to know so much about managing football teams.

Wisdom in hindsight is a very cheap commodity lads.

Turned out to be a pretty regretable decision but the amount of wisdom in hindsight being churned out is quite pukeworthy.

Must be a few on here waiting for the Barcelona job as they seem to know so much about managing football teams.

So knowing that you shouldn't risk your most influential player who is a defensive midfielder in a game that you're 2-0 down in qualifies you to manage Barcelona, brilliant but hardly reducing the number of applicants.

:lol: