Alan Pardew

JH

What will the reaction towards Pardew be if Carroll goes? All this nonsense saying Carroll definitely wont leave will prove to be yet more lies. I dont care if the bid was massive and if Ashley made the decision, Pardew came out and said Carroll wouldnt go. Im not sure what is worse though, Pardew being a liar or him not having enough balls to stand up to Ashley and fight for his players.

What can he do if Carroll is sold though? Resign?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

What will the reaction towards Pardew be if Carroll goes? All this nonsense saying Carroll definitely wont leave will prove to be yet more lies. I dont care if the bid was massive and if Ashley made the decision, Pardew came out and said Carroll wouldnt go. Im not sure what is worse though, Pardew being a liar or him not having enough balls to stand up to Ashley and fight for his players.

Nothing Pardew could do if Ashley got a big enough offer- Fucking disgusted, still.

He'll fit right in with lies tbh although I feel sorry him tbh. Can't imagine he was particularly for this but he'll have to face the music.

Hopefully he goes and listens to his scouts before making any signings as I don't trust him particularly in the transfer Market.

Whether or not this is Pardew's call (99% sure it had fuck all to do with him), he wants to be up all night rehearsing his press statement for tomorrow. It'll need to be word perfect because there's no chance his coward employers will face the music.

Is Pardew just a yes man for the cunts upstairs or does he think he can make a difference cos i for one dont have a fucking clue anymore and his press conference tomorrow will be interesting as what Otter says he will be rehearsing his shit now then hoying it in the bin and saying "fuck it dont know what to say"

Don't think Pardew can be seen as a bad guy in all of this. He seemed desperate to keep hold of him. I'm sure he's as pissed off as the rest of us.

Pardew has been sold a pack of shite by Ashley and Llambias. They do that.

Don't think Pardew can be seen as a bad guy in all of this. He seemed desperate to keep hold of him. I'm sure he's as pissed off as the rest of us.

Pardew has been sold a pack of s**** by Ashley and Llambias. They do that.

Aye, can't believe they didn't anticipate Carroll's transfer request. The cunts.

Pardew has failed in his first transfer window to strengthen the paper thin squad despite the rhetoric in his first interview talking big about getting cash out of Jabba.  Epic first fail.  Project Pardew going well for MA.

Will be interesting to here this one.

I don't believe he had anything to do with Carroll's sale, but will he admit that the club sold Carroll out from under him and he accepts that, or will he try and gloss over it?

Will he shite - he'll harp on about 'if a player wants to go then a club has no choice...................etc etc'. The company line.

PR exercise all over it today.

Hope AC is honest about it at his presser.

Will he be man enough to face the fans like Keegan did?

Unfortunately he had nothing to do with it, which says it all about the state of our club. Liverpool is all about Dalglish signing Carroll, Newcastle is all about Ashley selling Carroll.

It still pisses me off that he came out to the fans and said Carroll wouldnt be going. Lying to the fans is asking for trouble.

I don't believe he had anything to do with Carroll's sale, but will he admit that the club sold Carroll out from under him and he accepts that, or will he try and gloss over it?

Will he shite - he'll harp on about 'if a player wants to go then a club has no choice...................etc etc'. The company line.

Well AC will tow the line as well won't he? He can hardly arrive at Liverpool for a massive fee and say he didn't really want to go there.

Well AC will tow the line as well won't he? He can hardly arrive at Liverpool for a massive fee and say he didn't really want to go there.

He'll have been made to sign some form of confidentiality agreement with NUFC anyhow would be my guess.

The truth will out though.

He might accept that losing Carroll is worth it if he is given a big transfer war chest in the summer. If...

Will he be man enough to face the fans like Keegan did?

Unfortunately he had nothing to do with it, which says it all about the state of our club. Liverpool is all about Dalglish signing Carroll, Newcastle is all about Ashley selling Carroll.

It still pisses me off that he came out to the fans and said Carroll wouldnt be going. Lying to the fans is asking for trouble.

Iirc he said that he had been assured that Carroll was not leaving. He was only lying if he knew Carroll was going when he said that, I don't think he had a clue what was about to happen.