Alan Pardew

JH

Hughton had learned from his mistakes in his time here... not to play Perch, not to play Smith, Barton on the right... now this idiot is making them all over again.

Experienced manager, my arse. Experienced fucking clown.

Hughton had learned from his mistakes in his time here... not to play Perch, not to play Smith, Barton on the right... now this idiot is making them all over again.

Experienced manager, my arse. Experienced f***ing clown.

Common sense and intelligence - Not two qualities you need to manage our club. We always give the job to the most stupid managers.

If he'd been here longer I would have said his team sheet was his resignation letter.

Football manager clearly states that Barton is a CM and nothing else, so what if he has had his best run of form in donkeys years on the right?