Alan Pardew

JH

The thought about Pardew becoming our manager makes me feel physically sick. It's not as if it's bad enough that we got rid of a very likeable man and a decent up and coming manager, but then we might end up with this wanker. Eugh.

Oh, give over :lol: I don't particularly care for his appointment and sacking Hughton was never on my radar during the cold, miserable walk out of The Hawthorns but this OTT-vitriol comes across as yet another example of deluded/clueless/ignorant/demanding/insert generic media stereotype Newcastle fans thinking "they deserve better".

Aye, not wanting a manager sacked by a league 1 side is the height of delusion.

pardew definitely seem like another souness moment. everyone else in football knows it's a crazy decision except the guy responsible for it. similar with Burnley going for Brian Laws, though at least in that case they were put in a bad situation by their manager leaving, this one is entirely of Ashley's own making. snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

pardew definitely seem like another souness moment. everyone else in football knows it's a crazy decision except the guy responsible for it. similar with Burnley going for Brian Laws, though at least in that case they were put in a bad situation by their manager leaving, this one is entirely of Ashley's own making. snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Plus Laws actually did a good job at one of his clubs.

If its Pardew he will be getting no support from me. Just like Souness, we won't be able to move foward until he leaves. The question would be how much damage he does before he leaves. If Pardew thinks he's unpopular now, wait until he comes here!

If its Pardew he will be getting no support from me. Just like Souness, we won't be able to move foward until he leaves. The question would be how much damage he does before he leaves. If Pardew thinks he's unpopular now, wait until he comes here!

Totally agree

And who is GolfMag?

He works with Ashley I think, probably for SD.

Does he work on the top floor?

He does honestly work with Ashley in some form. This isn't the first time he's known about Newcastle news before everyone else. Pretty certain he announced that SA was gone too.

He doesn't, he just works with some high-end sporting lawyers who have dealt with NUFC busines as well as what GM deals with. I think he's very high up in some golf (surprisingly enough) organisation or other.

Can you imagine the season ticket uptake next year if Pardew is in charge? With the three year deal ending at the end of this year we'll be scraping crowds of 30,000 next season.

Pardew will know he's not wanted, but I doubt the fuker gives a shit. He'll see us as a nice pay day with a possibility to keep it past the summer as long as he does exactly what Ashley says.

The man has no dignity and certainly no respect within football so why not? Probably one of the only managers who wouldn't be committing career suicide if he came here.

The thought about Pardew becoming our manager makes me feel physically sick. It's not as if it's bad enough that we got rid of a very likeable man and a decent up and coming manager, but then we might end up with this wanker. Eugh.

Oh, give over :lol: I don't particularly care for his appointment and sacking Hughton was never on my radar during the cold, miserable walk out of The Hawthorns but this OTT-vitriol comes across as yet another example of deluded/clueless/ignorant/demanding/insert generic media stereotype Newcastle fans thinking "they deserve better".

Aye, not wanting a manager sacked by a league 1 side is the height of delusion.

I totally agree with you :thup:

:lol: Nice way to make up something I didn't say :lol: would you like to read through that again and try to form a vaguely-related response.

Pardew will know he's not wanted, but I doubt the fuker gives a shit. He'll see us as a nice pay day with a possibility to keep it past the summer as long as he does exactly what Ashley says.

The man has no dignity and certainly no respect within football so why not? Probably one of the only managers who wouldn't be committing career suicide if he came here.

Megson was hated at Bolton when he arrived, wasn't he?

Megson was hated at Bolton when he arrived, wasn't he?

And hated when he left. What point are you making?

Would you like to explain exactly what you meant by this then?

:fishing:

Presumably that we think we deserve better than to have our good manager sacked and replaced with a shit one. Geordie mugs.

What's with this ridiculous wumming, Stu? 'Cause that's the only reason I can give for this, as I can't believe someone can't understand why people are pissed off that Alan fucking Pardew is coming to take over!?

Guest Chubby Jason

If he appoints Pardew I'm going to take a step back from the club until Ashley has gone. He is a loathsome idiot that will rather put his "mate" in the job than a top man like Hughton. I don't feel any great affection to the club or football at the moment, I prefer cricket and other sports that aren't run by disgusting crooked scum-bags. Still, there is hope that Fat fucker will have some sense and appoint a decent manager like Jol or O'Neil but highly unlikely. 

Can you imagine the season ticket uptake next year if Pardew is in charge? With the three year deal ending at the end of this year we'll be scraping crowds of 30,000 next season.

I certainly wouldn't renew

:fishing:

If he's WUMing he's a bigger twat than if he's serious.

:lol: aye, it's quite simple. He's claiming to feel "physically sick" at the idea of someone else becoming NUFC manager before they've even been appointed, it's way, way over the top a reaction. Another episode of melodramatics for the viewing SSN audiences.

Some ridiculous responses coming from the usual suspects.

What's with this ridiculous wumming, Stu? 'Cause that's the only reason I can give for this, as I can't believe someone can't understand why people are pissed off that Alan fucking Pardew is coming to take over!?

If he comes here, he might as well officially change his name to this.

Brian McNally on Twitter

"Hearing from an impeccable source Newcastle will meet their first choice candidate tomorrow and expect a decision inside 48 hours"

Are they playing games because if it is Pardew why would it take so long?