Alan Pardew

JH

Ferguson was stripped and ready to come on when Enrique went down. He then changed his mind and brought Shola on which meant 3 players playing out of position rather than the 2 he originally started with...

On Ferguson:

"I’m actually buoyed by Fergie’s performance when he came on, he added a little bit to us and perhaps when Enrique came off I perhaps could have brought him on.

"It was only his youth and the fact that he hasn’t got any experience in a game like that which held me back but he’s got talent and he showed that when he came on."

Fair enough imo.

I can see where he is coming from but how else is Ferguson going to get the experience?

Guest TheSummerOf69

We never learn.  It sort of reminds me of when we used to loan out players and not put a clause in that they couldn't play against us.  And they'd score against us, time and time again.

Lua Lua. Who else?

Ferguson was stripped and ready to come on when Enrique went down. He then changed his mind and brought Shola on which meant 3 players playing out of position rather than the 2 he originally started with...

:facepalm:

Fair enough, Ferguson is young. BUT every time he has played he has been pure class. That sub just reflects the whole game. Ferguson should have been brought on and I want to see more of him now on. He is a better option to use than the likes of Guthire.

Get a grip Pardew. Don´t like when you loses the plot every second game.

I'm massively critical of getting rid of Routledge, but I don't believe it was down to Pardew. He has absolutely nothing to gain from it.

The comments he made suggested otherwise like.

I'm massively critical of getting rid of Routledge, but I don't believe it was down to Pardew. He has absolutely nothing to gain from it.

The comments he made suggested otherwise like.

Binning Routledge was a stupid decision at the time and looks worse with every passing game. If it's Pardew's decision then it's another black mark. 

Pardew must have been on a right bender last night and been still pissed at 2.40pm today when he handed over that Team sheet. He then must have been topping up in the dug out when he was making his substitutions. Baffled.

The comment about 4-5 players worries me. We need at least 10 - considering all the rubbish that have to be shipped out.

£35 million on fees and wages will not go far.

At home in the league:

P W D L Pts F A GD

CH 8 2 3 3 9 16 10 +6

AP 7 2 3 2 9 16 12 +4

And Joey Barton said of one of those Pardew wins: "he's only been here two days, it was the players"

Pardew got shown up today for what he is.

At home in the league:

P W D L Pts F A GD

CH 8 2 3 3 9 16 10 +6

AP 7 2 3 2 9 16 12 +4

And Joey Barton said of one of those Pardew wins: "he's only been here two days, it was the players"

Pardew got shown up today for what he is.

No better or worse than Hughton? :laugh:

As long as we get two strikers, a LB, a CB and a midfielder (five players), I'll be satisfied with the summer. We do need a complete overhaul, but won't get it in one window.

Guest Roger Kint

As long as we get two strikers, a LB, a CB and a midfielder (five players), I'll be satisfied with the summer. We do need a complete overhaul, but won't get it in one window.

Exactly, we will 'lose' Smith, Guthrie and Loven at the end of next season anyway so it will happen regardless over then next 18 months, key is bringing in what we need as opposed to worrying over getting rid of all those we dont in the summer.

:facepalm:

Fair enough, Ferguson is young. BUT every time he has played he has been pure class. That sub just reflects the whole game. Ferguson should have been brought on and I want to see more of him now on. He is a better option to use than the likes of Guthire.

Get a grip Pardew. Don´t like when you loses the plot every second game.

"Pure class" is overstating it massively like.