Alan Pardew

JH

Kinnear was absolutely despised on here and that was due in large part to the constant steam of lies he used to tell.

How Pardew gets away without the same level of hatred I do not know, he is an absolutely pathological liar.

Someone suggested listing his lies, you'd be better off listing his statements that have been the truth unless you're prepared to take a month off work.

Yet more lies from Parnoccio. Quoted a mere 4 months ago saying he'll not be signing a senior keeper and he does.

Billy Liar.

Like I said in the other thread, how do you know the situation hasn't changed since April?

He's in control of the situation - they're his players.

If any other manager came out with such a clear, robust statement I'd be inclined to think it genuine.

This c*** is just a walking soundbite.

So it's not possible Foster has asked for first team football, or Harper has looked really poor in training for example?

Harper, who has been managed by KK, SBR etc, all of a sudden looked poor?

You manage Forster by bullshitting him into thinking he's due a game - f*** me, if anyone could Parnocchio could.

All about managing expectations.

Eh? What if he hadn't decided who was going to be his number one and when he chose Krul, Foster asked to go out on loan?

It's speculation on both sides of the argument of course

It may be speculation on both sides but their side has form for chopping the wage bill and getting rid of senior players/those with an opinion.

Well then you tell Forster he'll get games and better experience throughout the season and should hold fire.

...but he won't if he's playing second fiddle.

He's contracted for three more years. I'm sure with Billy Liar's smooth patter he could have told him what he wanted to hear.

I'm out, bored of your posts and your agenda

Bored of you and people like you constantly trying to defend a bent regime and s*** manager.

Where have I tried to defend the regime?

You are defending Parnocchio and others are constantly defending a s**** regime.

There's clearly two camps on this place - might as well be two different forums until this regime have gone tbh.

I'm defending Pardew simply because I don't see what he's done wrong really. If you displayed some common sense you might realise that things can change between one month and the next. Just because something was true in April, doesn't mean it has to be true now.

The board have got plenty of faults. I don't like the way they deal with contracts and many other things. But I don't feel the need to complain about every little decision (especially one so potentially meaningless as replacing our second/third choice GK).

You don't think a second choice keeper is important? Righteo.

Moreover, you don't think it's vital to have a safe pair of hands when your first choice keeper has never completed an extended run of games in the premiership and never really had a dodgy run of form?

Ok.

On Pr-dew - I'll be looking for every mistruth, every contradication and every mistake because I don't trust him, never have and never will.

He's not worthy of the job and he got it in the most distasteful of circumstances.

If you and a few others don't want to read it, then stick me on your ignore list, because my views won't be changing.

Two final things, because this argument is beyond boring...

Firstly, of course a second/third choice keeper is important but have you seen this new guy play? For all you know he'll be more than adequate.

Secondly, are you forgetting Harper? Just because he may be third choice doesn't mean he can't be a positive influence on the place.

Thirdly, in response to the bit I've bolded, have fun with that. Sounds like a monumental waste of your time, but if you'd prefer to spend your time doing that than getting behind the manager, that's your choice.

It is my choice and has been from day one. As I said, get used to it or block my posts.

Harper is off, clearly.

He's obviously going to be the next Dino Zoff coming here from Charltons Ressie's mate, that's why we had so much competition for him.

Yet more lies from Parnoccio. Quoted a mere 4 months ago saying he'll not be signing a senior keeper and he does.

Billy Liar.

Like I said in the other thread, how do you know the situation hasn't changed since April?

If any other manager came out with such a clear, robust statement I'd be inclined to think it genuine.

So it's not possible Foster has asked for first team football, or Harper has looked really poor in training for example?

You manage Forster by bullshitting him into thinking he's due a game - f*** me, if anyone could Parnocchio could.

Eh? What if he hadn't decided who was going to be his number one and when he chose Krul, Foster asked to go out on loan?

It may be speculation on both sides but their side has form for chopping the wage bill and getting rid of senior players/those with an opinion.

Well then you tell Forster he'll get games and better experience throughout the season and should hold fire.

He's contracted for three more years. I'm sure with Billy Liar's smooth patter he could have told him what he wanted to hear.

Bored of you and people like you constantly trying to defend a bent regime and s*** manager.

You are defending Parnocchio and others are constantly defending a s**** regime.

There's clearly two camps on this place - might as well be two different forums until this regime have gone tbh.

I'm defending Pardew simply because I don't see what he's done wrong really. If you displayed some common sense you might realise that things can change between one month and the next. Just because something was true in April, doesn't mean it has to be true now.

The board have got plenty of faults. I don't like the way they deal with contracts and many other things. But I don't feel the need to complain about every little decision (especially one so potentially meaningless as replacing our second/third choice GK).

Moreover, you don't think it's vital to have a safe pair of hands when your first choice keeper has never completed an extended run of games in the premiership and never really had a dodgy run of form?

Ok.

On Pr-dew - I'll be looking for every mistruth, every contradication and every mistake because I don't trust him, never have and never will.

He's not worthy of the job and he got it in the most distasteful of circumstances.

If you and a few others don't want to read it, then stick me on your ignore list, because my views won't be changing.

Firstly, of course a second/third choice keeper is important but have you seen this new guy play? For all you know he'll be more than adequate.

Secondly, are you forgetting Harper? Just because he may be third choice doesn't mean he can't be a positive influence on the place.

Thirdly, in response to the bit I've bolded, have fun with that. Sounds like a monumental waste of your time, but if you'd prefer to spend your time doing that than getting behind the manager, that's your choice.

It is my choice and has been from day one. As I said, get used to it or block my posts.

Harper is off, clearly.

He's obviously going to be the next Dino Zoff coming here from Charltons Ressie's mate, that's why we had so much competition for him.

Tears before bedtime?

Billy Liar.

Ok.

Harper is off, clearly.

Tears before bedtime?

:weep:

And that's just because of your chat.

Kinnear was absolutely despised on here and that was due in large part to the constant steam of lies he used to tell.

How Pardew gets away without the same level of hatred I do not know, he is an absolutely pathological liar.

Someone suggested listing his lies, you'd be better off listing his statements that have been the truth unless you're prepared to take a month off work.

OK then, he's a lying bastard. Let's force him out and see what wonderful manager Ashley manages to replace him with who is willing to work under his remit for the club.

I imagine what Pardew says he thinks is true at the time only for Ashley to change the situation. I.e. Carroll is not for sale but then Liverpool offer £35m and he is for sale. Pardew can't win. He is the only person at NUFC who speaks.

Billy Liar.

Ok.

Harper is off, clearly.

:lol: Good job we're buying him as a backup then eh.

Aye great job, until Krul gets a knock or has a poor spell.

Harper is off.

Billy Liar.

Ok.

Harper is off, clearly.

:lol: Good job we're buying him as a backup then eh.

Careful now. I hope you aren't going to use Minhosa's quotes to prove he was a lying spin merchant cunt all along :lol:

Billy Liar.

Ok.

Harper is off, clearly.

Tears before bedtime?

If you want to bitch and moan about the most insignificant comments then that's your perogative.

Billy Liar.

Ok.

Harper is off, clearly.

Tears before bedtime?

If you want to bitch and moan about the most insignificant comments then that's your perogative.

Thanks for your permission.

Fuck me, how people can say "I'm not being negative, just realistic" after shit like this.

Then accuse Pardew of telling lies because a few months ago he didn't think we would need to sign a new keeper, like nothing could have changed in the interim.

Why the fuck would he lie over something so bloody minimal? What would he get out of it? A few months ago he thought we would have 3 keepers fighting for a place, one/two are unhappy now they know they aren't going to be number one so he does the fair thing and lets one go, then replaces him. Apparently this is some sort of travesty and and another lie.  At the very worst he is culpable of being naive thinking he would keep all 3 here and happy to sit out. Trying to claim this as another lie is just  :facepalm:

I have many issues with the board and a bad taste when it comes to Pardew given what Golf Mag said but moaning about EVERYTHING just devalues any genuine grievance we have and people who point this out are suddenly Ashley lovers or have their heads buried in the sand/are happy to let the board do what they like.

'Any excuse to moan' does seem spot on unfortunately.

f*** me, how people can say "I'm not being negative, just realistic" after s*** like this.

Then accuse Pardew of telling lies because a few months ago he didn't think we would need to sign a new keeper, like nothing could have changed in the interim.

Why the f*** would he lie over something so bloody minimal? What would he get out of it? A few months ago he thought we would have 3 keepers fighting for a place, one/two are unhappy now they know they aren't going to be number one so he does the fair thing and lets one go, then replaces him. Apparently this is some sort of travesty and and another lie.  At the very worst he is culpable of being naive thinking he would keep all 3 here and happy to sit out. Trying to claim this as another lie is just  :facepalm:

I have many issues with the board and a bad taste when it comes to Pardew given what Golf Mag said but moaning about EVERYTHING just devalues any genuine grievance we have and people who point this out are suddenly Ashley lovers or have their heads buried in the sand/are happy to let the board do what they like.

'Any excuse to moan' does seem spot on unfortunately.

:clap:

"We wanted to bring a LB in before the game at the weekend but it's a difficult market out there but Mike and the team are working hard and they assure me that there will definitely be someone in before the end of the transfer window though."

Or words to that effect in the press conference, nailed on.

"We wanted to bring a LB in before the game at the weekend but it's a difficult market out there but Mike and the team are working hard and they assure me that there will definitely be someone in before the end of the transfer window though."

Or words to that effect in the press conference, nailed on.

:thup: wouldn't bet against that.

The fact that anyone thinks Pardew is in anyway more dishonest than any football manager beggars belief TBH, I can't understand why people think it.

I guess it's just something to have a go at him for because he represents the regime, even though he's doing a decent job.

The fact that anyone thinks Pardew is in anyway more dishonest than any football manager beggars belief TBH, I can't understand why people think it.

I guess it's just something to have a go at him for because he represents the regime, even though he's doing a decent job.

Spot on, nice to see some sensible views.

Bloody apologists!

Just anything that doesn't feel like a scripted line. He sets himself deadlines x will be here by y, just be honest and don't make promises you can't keep. When he says 1 or 2 will be in this week and no one arrives he looks daft so why set yourself up for a fall.