Alan Pardew

JH

Chelsea's success pre-Abramovich was due to running up Leeds-style debts, they were worse than broke when he saved them. Not sure how that's better.

Very impressive again in the pre-match interview on the club website. Strikes the right tone as usual, and at a difficult time.

He represents the club really well, and with each new interview I'm chuffed he's our manager and spokesman.

Had a debate today with some women at work about the best looking manager in the league, didn't even try to deny the Pards :snod:

know a lot of gals that prefer mancini with his bedroom eyes and gay scarfs, can't see it myself

He's won me over now tbh, always had a bit of a grudge given how he came in and a few porkies he told but at the end of the day this was a job he was NEVER going to get under normal circumstances, he has it tough with the powers that be, had a real tough task winning over the fans but has done a brilliant job.

He is getting very poor/average players doing well for him, seems to be on the same wavelength as the fans on many things and really knows how to handle the media.

He will make the odd mistake, he will say the wrong thing at times (like his 'lies' about Carroll which some will hold against him forever, saw it in someones sig on toontastic) but in general he has done a lot better than expected, is a likeable bloke and I am not ashamed he is our manager which sounds like a small thing but over the last few years there have been a fair few I have been embarrassed talking about.

He's a fucking pussycat in front of the media like. Have we ever had a manager that speaks as well as him in interviews, in the Sky age where pre/post-game coverage is more of a big deal? Doesn't put a foot wrong.

When talking about our games he's spot on for the most part. He always tells it like it is, never complains just for the sake of it and mainly behaving opposite of what most other managers do. I'm really proud of having him as manager for us and he's been on the receiving end of some amorous articles from the media all over the world. Well chuffed for him.

As someone said a couple of months ago, when he's talking to the media he talks sense most of the time and genuinely seems like a lovable bloke and a good guy.

He's a f***ing pussycat in front of the media like. Have we ever had a manager that speaks as well as him in interviews, in the Sky age where pre/post-game coverage is more of a big deal? Doesn't put a foot wrong.

Hughton.

Err...no. Hughton never said anything except "This group of lads......"

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/96/0/0,,10278~10223766,00.gif

How would we feel if he did a Just For Men advert?

He should have his own brand of silver fox hair dye.

'Just For Pards', or maybe 'L'Oreal Pards'

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/96/0/0,,10278~10223766,00.gif

How would we feel if he did a Just For Men advert?

He should have his own brand of silver fox hair dye.

'Just For Pards', or maybe 'L'Oreal Pards'

"Pards on Top" with his winking mug on the front of the box.  I'd buy it.