Alan Pardew

JH

I can't see how Ashley picture himself running the club under these conditions. Surely there will be pretty severe consequences as a direct result of his actions this time, can't imagine this fury going away from that many supporters for a long, long time.

Pardew will have accepted the job on the basis that buying players is not on the radar. Any talk of signings in January is just nonsense. Ashley wants to claw back his lost fortune, not spend anymore

of it.

I just find this infuriating, Pardew is getting all the trappings Hughton had earned. A good transfer budget a long term deal and extensive staff.

It's OK, he's also getting not being able to show his face in public without it getting fucking torn off.

I just find this infuriating, Pardew is getting all the trappings Hughton had earned. A good transfer budget a long term deal and extensive staff.

Righto.

I bet he gets a damn sight more than Hughton. It won't be the 'Warchest' promised, more of a combat container. I think he'll get between 5-10m to spend seeing as he's Ashley's mate.

I'll be hugely surprised if he gets this and it doesn't come directly from player sales.

Guest Heneage

Righto.

I bet he gets a damn sight more than Hughton. It won't be the 'Warchest' promised, more of a combat container. I think he'll get between 5-10m to spend seeing as he's Ashley's mate.

I'll be hugely surprised if he gets this and it doesn't come directly from player sales.

He'll get at least 5m plus half of any player sales imo. Ashley clearly sees him as the future because he's of a semi decent standard and will always tow the line.

F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck offF*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck offF*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off F*ck off arggggggggggggggh  :rant:

yes i am a 21 year old adult but i dont like it!

http://files.myopera.com/JanetB/albums/1622101/thumbs/Angry%20Baby.gif_thumb.jpg

This is going to be like when Bolton appointed Megson as manager, no mater how well they played or did the fans will always call for his head, sooner or later it will result in him going.

Fuck I've just had a hrroible thought, Megson is currently out of a job.

Carroll's stock couldn't be higher. Young, scoring goals, playing and impressing (by comparison to the rest) for England, no major injuries, available for Europe and the FA Cup etc etc. As well as that he's just signed a new lengthy contract which would guarantee us top dollar should clubs come knocking. It's the perfect time to sell him.

If you're a complete cunt, that is.

I wish th media would highlight the fact that he had a hand in the sacking of Hughton as well. Would turn even more supporters against him and put pressure on him. It's going to be a long and hard wait to get rid of him and Ashley, but I have a feeling we'll see the back of both of them when they go. This is Ashleys last move, just hope we can recover from it at some point.

Honestly think Pardew will walk before Easter. He's got no idea of the hostility he's going to be walking into. The fans f***ing hate him and he's not even got the job (officially) yet.

He's on a hiding to nothing and the pressure of losing regularly and the fans hating him from Day 1 will finish him. He'll walk, I'm certain of it.

:sadnod:

All this stuff about "he doesn't care what the fans think" "he'll get on with the job at hand" being spouted in the press is absolute bollocks.

The fans will make his position as uncomfortable as possible and that, with the lack of money and the hostility when we lose shit loads, will mean he'll hate it because his big ego won't be being satisfied. I'll give him til my birthday (end of March).

Carroll was given a 5 year contract only recently. I dont think he will be sold. Its things like Tiote being dropped that worry me. I would fucking hate to lose players like him and Ben Arfa. I know we dont actually have the latter, but I get the feeling he is ours if we want him.

Honestly think Pardew will walk before Easter. He's got no idea of the hostility he's going to be walking into. The fans f***ing hate him and he's not even got the job (officially) yet.

He's on a hiding to nothing and the pressure of losing regularly and the fans hating him from Day 1 will finish him. He'll walk, I'm certain of it. 

:sadnod:

All this stuff about "he doesn't care what the fans think" "he'll get on with the job at hand" being spouted in the press is absolute bollocks.

The fans will make his position as uncomfortable as possible and that, with the lack of money and the hostility when we lose shit loads, will mean he'll hate it because his big ego won't be being satisfied. I'll give him til my birthday (end of March).

I'll give him untill my birthday, December 27th.

That thing in the Journal article about Ashley being fucked off with Hughton for buying Best and Perch was absurd btw. :lol:

Half of the reason we ended up with Best was that the club hummed and harred in negotiations for Beckford and Moses.

Carroll was given a 5 year contract only recently. I dont think he will be sold. Its things like Tiote being dropped that worry me. I would fucking hate to lose players like him and Ben Arfa. I know we dont actually have the latter, but I get the feeling he is ours if we want him.

That's half the worry.