Alan Pardew

JH

1 thing about AP, the cocky fucker has passion and on derby day, I was loving it. He gets up for it and I loved seeing that about him, Carver and the rest of our staff.

I thought he got the tactics spot on in the first half.

Perch wasn't a bad sub and did what Pardew asked of him.

If we hold on for two more minutes and grind out a draw, he comes out of this a tactical genius. Let's not allow a last min winner to overshadow the earlier efforts.

Thought he set us up brilliantly to start with.

Lost his balls second half and reverted to two big men up front and aimless hoofball, very disappointing.

Aye. In the first half Arsenal still looked easily the better side but we carried a threat on the ball. In the second half there was nothing.

Tactically got it right tonight I thought. It was the players performances to blame.

4-4-1-1 worked fairly well first half. Not so well first 15 mins of second so had the guts to go 4-4-2. Not his fault that the players couldn't keep the ball for any sustained period.

Guest BooBoo

First half great, couldn't really fault the subs but not sure what was said at half time as we were very timid. HBA became invisible after a promising start, simply never got the ball.

Thought he set us up brilliantly to start with.

Lost his balls second half and reverted to two big men up front and aimless hoofball, very disappointing.

Aye. In the first half Arsenal still looked easily the better side but we carried a threat on the ball. In the second half there was nothing.

Agreed.

Tactically got it right tonight I thought. It was the players performances to blame.

4-4-1-1 worked fairly well first half. Not so well first 15 mins of second so had the guts to go 4-4-2. Not his fault that the players couldn't keep the ball for any sustained period.

He is constantly urging them to hoof it man, hes hoping for a lucky knock down.

Didnt he bring Cabaye in on the strength we were going to play it on the ground.

We have been hoofball for weeks...shocking.

We're just relying on luck to not lose this sort of game.

Still losing by the odd goal against a flying Arsenal team isn't that bad. Big test coming up on Sunday. Need to win and play convincingly.

Guest BooBoo

Pressure all of a sudden is on for the Norwich. Worse as we're playing on Sunday when a lot of our rivals may have already picked up points over the weekend.

We desperately need a win because we'll no doubt get our usual fuck all at West Brom.

Don't think Pardew got it terribly wrong here today, protected Cisse a little which will serve as motivation. Obertan didn't really come off which was a disappointment. I think he will be off in the summer.

Perch played very well imo. Good sub there. Shola did ok too. Guthrie is unlucky not to be starting, would have done far better than Cabaye today imo.

Rather see us change to 4-3-3 that watch this long ball shit again.

Guthrie/Cabaye  Tiote  Gutierrez

Ben-Arfa                                                        Ba

Cisse