Alan Pardew

JH

In a hypothetical world, if Spurs were to opt for Pardew and he agreed to take the move. Who would you want to replace him? Would you take Redknapp? Martinez? Blanc? AVB? Rudi Garcia?

I wouldnt be too disappointed with any of those names. Would probably want Garcia due to his knowledge of French football and ability to speak English.

:scared:

Pards won't go, it would be stupid in the middle of what he's making here, and they're not in champions league.

I know.. I pray he doesnt... But jsut for a bit of banter .. if he did go?

Anyone but Redknapp.

If he went, maybe give Martinez his break with a proper team? Risky though. Of those names Laurent Blanc maybe?

Anyway regardless, really doubt Pards would go.

you cant deny that Redknapp did a good job at Spurs, had them playing attractive and successful football. Just a shame hes a fucking annoying wanker.

He did just about what would be expected with a good set of players but he's a motivator more than anything but doesn't have great tactical nous, limiting his ability (witness how how well his fast pased 4-4-2 did against slow italian teams with no width but had absolutely no impact against real madrid who knew Redknapp would not be able to compete in midfield. Van Der Vaart said he liked working at Spurs because coach didn't bother telling him what to do. This was clear also in Bale being allowed to roam freely as he desired and rendering him largely ineffectual. If we got him no doubt he'll be linked to england again when Roy is sacked for something and he will stop doing his job for months as well.

Guest WashyGeordie

In a hypothetical world, if Spurs were to opt for Pardew and he agreed to take the move. Who would you want to replace him? Would you take Redknapp? Martinez? Blanc? AVB? Rudi Garcia?

I wouldnt be too disappointed with any of those names. Would probably want Garcia due to his knowledge of French football and ability to speak English.

:scared:

Pards won't go, it would be stupid in the middle of what he's making here, and they're not in champions league.

I know.. I pray he doesnt... But jsut for a bit of banter .. if he did go?

Redknapp approach mkII.

Wouldn't it be great to see Pardew in the dugout for a great club like Spurs. I mean, just imagine, Ben Arfa linking up with Robben and Ribery at Bayern, Cisse banging them in for Chelsea and then Pardew becoming FA Cup champions with Spurs. Lovely thought. :smitten:

Wouldn't it be great to see Pardew in the dugout for a great club like Spurs. I mean, just imagine, Ben Arfa linking up with Robben and Ribery at Bayern, Cisse banging them in for Chelsea and then Pardew becoming FA Cup champions with Spurs. Lovely thought. :smitten:

:lol: