Llambias

Tooj

Guest neesy111

Well, look at it this way. Why else would he go into a bar full of wor lot? He can't be that naive to not realise what would happen!

Maybe he wanted a drink.

Mrs Llambias: Derrick, why haven't you called? You know how I worry.

Dekka:    I'm givin' it up, Maggie. I'm quitting the club. [removes his jacket, and places it on a coat rack, then walks to a desk]

Mrs:    Quitting the club? You?

Dekka:    None of it makes sense anymore. [sits down and unloads his frustrations] I don't even know if what we're doing is right. The last thirteen days we've been working on a case, trying to get a real top class player off the books. And when I walked up to the fans today, I could have sworn they weren't happy. Maybe I can't tell the difference anymore. Maybe it doesn't matter. Because it seems like every time we get rid of one of these important people at the club the fans turn against me again in no time. It's just like Doug Ellis. Do you know how hard he worked to destroy that club? The tireless hours he put in?? And then he just gets cast off because somebody messed up and tells some Yank that he should buy a football club and run it the right way. I guess I'm just tired. I'm just damn tired.

Mrs:    [approaches and consoles him] Not another word of that kind of talk, Derek Llambias. [he looks up at her] Believe me I would love nothin' more than to have you quit the club and no longer have to worry about whether or not you're comin' home. But I know you. Lying to the fans and destroying their football club is in your blood. Wipin' that joyful smile off their faces is the only thing that puts a smile on yours. You're a good chairman, Derek Llambias. You don't have to question that. Because I'm here to tell you. [she caresses him, he kisses her hand]

Dekka:    And you're a good wife, Maggie. You know me better than I know myself. [abruptly rises and goes to the coat rack]

Mrs:    Where're you goin'?

Dekka:    Think I've got a little more work to do. [puts on his coat and heads outside]

very good :lol:

One of my favorite sp moments

Dekka:    I'm givin' it up, Maggie. I'm quitting the club. [removes his jacket, and places it on a coat rack, then walks to a desk]

Dekka:    None of it makes sense anymore. [sits down and unloads his frustrations] I don't even know if what we're doing is right. The last thirteen days we've been working on a case, trying to get a real top class player off the books. And when I walked up to the fans today, I could have sworn they weren't happy. Maybe I can't tell the difference anymore. Maybe it doesn't matter. Because it seems like every time we get rid of one of these important people at the club the fans turn against me again in no time. It's just like Doug Ellis. Do you know how hard he worked to destroy that club? The tireless hours he put in?? And then he just gets cast off because somebody messed up and tells some Yank that he should buy a football club and run it the right way. I guess I'm just tired. I'm just damn tired.

Mrs:    [approaches and consoles him] Not another word of that kind of talk, Derek Llambias. [he looks up at her] Believe me I would love nothin' more than to have you quit the club and no longer have to worry about whether or not you're comin' home. But I know you. Lying to the fans and destroying their football club is in your blood. Wipin' that joyful smile off their faces is the only thing that puts a smile on yours. You're a good chairman, Derek Llambias. You don't have to question that. Because I'm here to tell you. [she caresses him, he kisses her hand]

Dekka:    And you're a good wife, Maggie. You know me better than I know myself. [abruptly rises and goes to the coat rack]

Dekka:    Think I've got a little more work to do. [puts on his coat and heads outside]

very good :lol:

One of my favorite sp moments

:lol:

Guest michaelfoster

Maybe he was looking for a confrontation? Not beyond the realms of possibility.

ffs im sure a 60 year old man loves confronting a bunch of pissed mongs in bars

Maybe he was looking for a confrontation? Not beyond the realms of possibility.

ffs im sure a 60 year old man loves confronting a bunch of p*ssed mongs in bars

http://i.imgur.com/GLncy.jpg

Guest dogbeak

m.a.: "wotcha dekka, i've got a stonking plan to further our nefarious plans - all i need you to do is walk into a pub and put yourself at dire risk of a shoeing."

[twirls moustache]

d.l.: "how does that work then?"

m.a.: "think abaht it: we'll get the media and the plebs on our side, we'll be able to do whatever we want to the facking northen cahnts, safe in the knowledge that no cahnt will want to voice up and support a bunch of cahnts who've just outed themselves as beasts."

d.l.: "but that makes no sense whatsoever. you've always acted in a completely unilateral way, seldom bothering to justify or even explain your actions in the first place."

m.a.: "just facking do it, half-baked conspiracy theories don't invent themselves you know."

:lol: near pissed myself at that. I imagined Llambias to be more like Death of a Salesman, coming in and pretending to his wife that everyone at the club loves him when in reality they all hate his guts.

If he is ever near our fans he should expect abuse, as should Mike Ashley. Fuck them. It's a disgrace to think our fans are mongs for abusing them imo.

If someone resorts to abuse, then they are mongs. :coolsmiley:

/Ah fuck, now that makes me a mong. :angry:

//and terrifically un-pc.

Aye, I'm sure he's pulling the plug on all those big money transfers we had planned as we speak.

By all means chuck abuse at him if you feel it's the way to go, it's a free world. I just don't see why anyone who does that then thinks moaning about no big signings is consistent. It's effectively saying "spend some of your money and buy some players you cockney cunts"

Now if I was a cockney cunt I might well think "well fahck you you norvern baarstards I'll start charging interest on the loan"

Far as I recall people were very happy when Ashley and his lot first took over the club.

People aren't just chucking abuse at Llambias for the laugh like, they're doing it because he represents a regime that has come in and basically pissed on the fans and the club for the last couple of years.

But yeah, maybe had the fans been nice to him yesterday then they'd have changed their outlook entirely and started to really try and take us places.

If he is ever near our fans he should expect abuse, as should Mike Ashley. f*** them. It's a disgrace to think our fans are mongs for abusing them imo.

If someone resorts to abuse, then they are mongs. :coolsmiley:

/Ah f***, now that makes me a mong. :angry:

//and terrifically un-pc.

Nice.

The blokes a cretin.

The board have generated animosity through their arrogant and ignorant approach so now a large section of fans despise them. It just confirms what an utter wazzuck the bloke is if he thinks he can mingle with "ordinary" supporters and not get abuse.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

The blokes a cretin.

The board have generated animosity through their arrogant and ignorant approach so now a large section of fans despise them. He'd have to be an utter wazzuck to think he can mingle with "ordinary" supporters and not get abuse.

So you would have Llambias turn up mob-handed at pubs where fans are drinking and abuse them?

The blokes a cretin.

The board have generated animosity through their arrogant and ignorant approach so now a large section of fans despise them. He'd have to be an utter wazzuck to think he can mingle with "ordinary" supporters and not get abuse.

So you would have Llambias turn up mob-handed at pubs where fans are drinking and abuse them?

Aye, that's exactly what I meant.

And groups of fans can go round Del's house and paint a massive NUFC logo on his roof.

The blokes a cretin.

And groups of fans can go round Del's house and paint a massive NUFC logo on his roof.

The blokes a cretin.

Last time I looked at my roof he hadn't painted anything up there.

Guest dogbeak

makes you think though, i'm not entirely sure how i'd react if i woke up in the middle of the night and derek llambias was on my roof (suited up obvs), scrambling about with a tin of paint and some brushes.

makes you think though, i'm not entirely sure how i'd react if i woke up in the middle of the night and derek llambias was on my roof (suited up obvs), scrambling about with a tin of paint and some brushes.

I'd set my house on fire and stand in the street with my prized collection of mid 90s drum and bass records and watch the little weasel either a) burn to death or b) jump off the roof and die

It's a win / win situation for me.