Your support from this point on

SUPERTOON
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:kasper: Wow, I was expecting that poll to be something like 95 % yes.

Now that I look at it, it might be because the title and the OP is asking opposing questions.

Although I feel like giving up on football and life entirely, I know I'll never stop supporting this club.

:kasper: Wow, I was expecting that poll to be something like 95 % yes.

Now that I look at it, it might be because the title and the OP is asking opposing questions.Although I feel like giving up on football and life entirely, I know I'll never stop supporting this club.

Your right. Changed.

Guest Haris Vuckic

It was ok when we were spending fuck all because with Hughton we were building, getting better, there was hope and we were all pulling in the same direction.

pardew? fuck off. Not worth a penny of my money

Surprised at the poll results so far.

Really don't think I could quit even if I wanted to, to be honest. Of course my investment in the club is only emotional, so I appreciate for some people this is a different question entirely. Couldn't blame anyone for giving up going to the games.

Guest Roger Kint

Actually my answer to both the OP and original question were 'no'

Is that it for me? No, i will still be going this season, allbeit not as much and probably more to vent some anger than much else.

Naturally it follows that i wont be supporting NUFC the same by doing so and probably not renewing my season ticket(although i had financial reasons 2 months back in all fairness which meant that decision isnt based on this week)

said yes having bought my train tickets for the liverpool match the day Chris was sacked, but if we were relegated the extra money i'd have to spend on train tickets for the extra matches and more midweek fixtures might just be too much for me to be able to renew my season ticket.

Fully understand the question being raised but really can't agree with its original premise, tbh.

You support the team, not Ashley, not Pardew, not Sky Sports News. You support the team. If that team is shit, then fuck it, you still support the team. It's the passion that drives you on - and that passion shouldn't dry up all of a sudden. So fucking what if the owner turns out to be a self-serving miserly cunt, you still support the team. It's not something you can fucking well drop just because it's somehow become inconvenient, irritating, distressing or embarrassing. If that's the way you feel about things, it says an awful lot more about you than it does about the state of the club. If you're that lightweight about the club then you must be (or would be) a truly fucking awful parent, husband/wife, friend, etc...

Don't let the bastards get you down. Newcastle United FC will still be around long after Ashley’s been found kicked to death in a Newcastle back alley...

Fully understand the question being raised but really can't agree with its original premise, tbh.

You support the team, not Ashley, not Pardew, not Sky Sports News. You support the team. If that team is shit, then fuck it, you still support the team. It's the passion that drives you on - and that passion shouldn't dry up all of a sudden. So fucking what if the owner turns out to be a self-serving miserly cunt, you still support the team. It's not something you can fucking well drop just because it's somehow become inconvenient, irritating, distressing or embarrassing. If that's the way you feel about things, it says an awful lot more about you than it does about the state of the club. If you're that lightweight about the club then you must be (or would be) a truly fucking awful parent, husband/wife, friend, etc...

Don't let the bastards get you down. Newcastle United FC will still be around long after Ashley’s been found kicked to death in a Newcastle back alley...

Is supporting the club in the manner you're obviously alluding to still supporting the club considering the amount of damage that is being done to it?

Is supporting the club in the manner you're obviously alluding to still supporting the club considering the amount of damage that is being done to it?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's easy.