Is Mike Ashley the worst person ever to have been associated with NUFC?

AlanSkÃrare

Jesus wept. Some of the proud figures who have represented the club like Harvey or Robson must be rolling in their graves to see this classless buffoon in charge of the club.

Jesus wept. Some of the proud figures who have represented the club like Harvey or Robson must be rolling in their graves to see this classless buffoon in charge of the club.

Here here that is so wrong and shows the man for what he is  :penis:

couldnt care less tbh, it's pretty funny in isolation. just like downing the pint, rumours of the conga in the mackems board room were both funny.

it's the way he's running our club i've got a problem with, it's bad enough to not need anything else to slag him off for.

couldnt care less tbh, it's pretty funny in isolation. just like downing the pint, rumours of the conga in the mackems board room were both funny.

it's the way he's running our club i've got a problem with, it's bad enough to not need anything else to slag him off for.

:thup:

I dont give a shit what he does as a private person tbh.

I would probably do the same if i was megarich.

If i think about it i probably do the same poor as i am, but not as fat :lol:

What he do with/to NUFC on the other hand, as our owner, is more a concern.

I dont give a s*** what he does as a private person tbh.

I would probably do the same if i was megarich.

If i think about it i probably do the same poor as i am, but not as fat :lol:

What he do with/to NUFC on the other hand, as our owner, is more a concern.

There's a lot of double standards on here and other sites too. People who sometimes portray excessive drinking and partying as a badge of honour, get all sanctimonious when certain others behave that way.

That's not to say he wasn't behaving like a complete cunt and should know better, by the way.

• 2 months later...

easily.  the worst thing he's done so far to date is this name change, its one thing to plaster the ground with your advertising, sell the players, even lie to the fans to a certain point, all that could have been forgiven if he had just kept on going with this new, succesful model, but stripping the club of its legacy and history, in the hope (assuming he actually is hoping to sell the naming rights) for a few quid, is disgusting and shameful, no amount of success can forgive this.

Guest sydneycove

Massive over reaction to this on this board to be honest.

Heritage, history, iconic image/name. Some things are worth more than money and there is a line you shouldnt cross.

Exactly.

So you would rather see the club miss out on a big revenue stream giving an advantage to not only the other clubs in England but also in Europe?

Massive over reaction to this on this board to be honest.

Heritage, history, iconic image/name. Some things are worth more than money and there is a line you shouldnt cross.

Exactly.

So you would rather see the club miss out on a big revenue stream giving an advantage to not only the other clubs in England but also in Europe?

If it meant taking away St. James' Park, yes.

The words I used actually mean something.