Daily Mail: Qatar group interested in Newcastle buyout

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

The thing i'd like about a Qatar bid is that you know their plans would be to hang around for at least 12 years, it would be amazing stability.

It would be nice to do it properly, invest in to youth and training, expand the ground, connect with the fans and buy young players to grow within the club after some initial investment to get us playing in Europe again.

:smitten:

Oh well at least we've got Ashley.  :lol:

All I can think about is getting that f**king sign off the roof.

If they came in and expanded SJP to 60k then that roof would be scrapped, could be a good idea now that it's been tarnished.

Messi said to me earlier, that if this comes off then he will gladly get taken by 17 guys all at once and post the video on here.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

If they came in and expanded SJP to 60k then that roof would be scrapped, could be a good idea now that it's been tarnished.

When I was on the stadium tour they said SJP was at it's max capacity. As one end is over the metro, then there's conservation orders about Leazes Terrace. Don't know the truth about that though.

When I was on the stadium tour they said SJP was at it's max capacity. As one end is over the metro, then there's conservation orders about Leazes Terrace. Don't know the truth about that though.

Modern engineering will allow the Gallowgate end to be extended, this was planned before Ashley bought the club. The East stand can't have much done to it at all because of listed buildings behind it. I would imagine a few more meters at the top could be put on but it would never be cost effective.

I'll be honest, and i know this will encourage ribbing but i would hate to copy the Man City model.

If we did get taken over i would like to make strides progressively, not try for quick success.

Deep down I kind of agree about this. I'd much prefer a 'natural' rise than being like City.

Wouldn't be averse to Qatar Airlines or whoever being the replacement sports direct.

Guest Tall Striker

A premiership quality centre forward (Elmander)

Not good enough and too old.

Shola's age and ten times the player.

You're over estimating Shola there.

Can't believe Keegan is the only manager we've had in 10 years to realise he's utter, utter horseshit.

A premiership quality centre forward (Elmander)

Not good enough and too old.

Shola's age and ten times the player.

You're over estimating Shola there.

Can't believe Keegan is the only manager we've had in 10 years to realise he's utter, utter horseshit.

fuckin amazing isnt it? All the fuckin managaers weve had, and they all pick that useless cunt.