Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not being able to browse the boards is absolutely shite though. And as for the adverts, jesus. Can only assume you lot have paid for the upgrade.

There was an offer at some point where you got the upgrade for free. Thats how I got it.

There was definitely an upgrade offer when they first introduced a paid app, then later when they changed it to Tapatalk Pro and/or HD and loads of people kicked off about being asked to pay again. Must be all that. I installed it fresh the other day (logging in with the forum owner account) and the amount of ads is fucking outrageous. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

is that what the tapatalk experience looks like? would rather visit the alternate dimension in Event Horizon tbh.

Nah, that's the shan mobile site. This is what Tapatalk looks like. Nice and neat.

4548b9af1083e908f9820c4f7ca831d6.jpg

451e78e31c79401ddc8320095ae17983.jpg

There was definitely an upgrade offer when they first introduced a paid app, then later when they changed it to Tapatalk Pro and/or HD and loads of people kicked off about being asked to pay again. Must be all that. I installed it fresh the other day (logging in with the forum owner account) and the amount of ads is fucking outrageous. [emoji38]

That's weird, I've not had ads for ages. Done a couple of clean installs recently too.

Anyway, Tapatalk issues aside I've just about finished fucking about for now. Remaining tests will be the database backup script that should run on Sunday night (Monday) as it used to before the webhost move and then when we're finally playing a match again.

Hopefully everyone is seeing reasonable performance on most platforms, and apologies for the downtime. It's been a very steep learning curve for me, I can see why we chartered all this last time. :lol:

Will merge this thread with the forum status and updates shortly.