David Bentley joins Birmingham City on loan

jdckelly
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top ITK is saying Bentley to Newcastle, Keane no to Brum (wants to stay in London), Beckham definitely in (to Spurs) and Walker to Villa.

Just passing on, I know nothing more than that.

?

Ian, Des, Roy

or

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/walkertexasranger/images/home_key_art.jpg

Top ITK is saying Bentley to Newcastle, Keane no to Brum (wants to stay in London), Beckham definitely in (to Spurs) and Walker to Villa.

Not one of them moves would be considered an "in the know" scoop.

All of them have been widely mooted in the media.

It would be like me saying; "I have it on good authority that Dzeko will be joing Man City in the next couple of days."

The Spurs ITK pyramid scheme, get involved today bois

When you say Top ITK. What are his credentials?

Gets far more right than wrong.  Saying Keane to West Ham.

Gets far more right than wrong.   Saying Keane to West Ham.

where would west ham get 7m from considering they couldn't get less than 1m for sidwell

It would be like me saying; "I have it on good authority that Dzeko will be joing Man City in the next couple of days."

The guy's made an effort to tell us what he knows.

The guy's made an effort to tell us what he knows.

this, dont like to see people getting shot down just for the sake of it. this place would be boring without rumours

Gets far more right than wrong.   Saying Keane to West Ham.

where would west ham get 7m from considering they couldn't get less than 1m for sidwell

Swap deal for Parker, there you go, I'm ITK.

Can't help but feel this is like the Duff signing - strengthening a position that we're more than happy with.

I'm not happy with the wingers at all. Routledge is hit and miss, Ben Arfa's injured and Jonas is dog s****.

Can't help but feel this is like the Duff signing - strengthening a position that we're more than happy with.

you only have to look at how much shitter we've been without barton this season to see we need backup. having said that, if he's being brought in on the condition he's starting every week i'd be dubious, simply because barton (with the help of tiote) is making our team tick at RM

I'm not happy with the wingers at all. Routledge is hit and miss, Ben Arfa's injured and Jonas is dog s****.

could barton work on the left as well as the right? could be an option if bentley comes in