David Bentley joins Birmingham City on loan

jdckelly
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bentley on top form is miles ahead of Larsson at his best. Larsson is the more dependable, a very steady performer.

Completely agree.  However, I don't feel that Bentley will often hit top form and I would much rather have a guaranteed 7/10 player.

I'd rather have the match-winner tbh. Having someone capable of turning or winning a game is much more valuable than a 'steady eddie'.

All about opinions though. :thup:

Agree, we've got enough of those already with the likes of Jonas, Routledge, Guthrie, Gosling...Smith. It's good to increase depth but Larson won't improve the starting 11 much if at all. (imo)

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Bentley's a better player than Larsson, but I suppose Larsson is the better option financially. (And in terms of consistency and ego)

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Larrson has actually played some ball in the last year so I'd well take him instead.

Spurs wanted something like 5m for bently I bet pffft not worth that they always overprice their players(7 mil for robbie too lol)

Larrson for 1.5 is fine.

:lol: Davo Bents. Don't know why that made me chuckle.

http://www.learningpool.com/files/2010/07/david-brent_94366a.jpg

Which of the two has the most punchable face? Too close to call.

110% Bent, you could easily imagine that that sketch was based around Bentley :lol:

"United target David Bentley is likely to join Birmingham City after having a “must play every game” clause sanctioned by Alex McLeish, with the second city side also prepared to shell out over £70,000 per week to meet his wage demands. The ex-Arsenal and current Tottenham player was due to have a medical today."

What a complete joke. So glad we let this slip..

"United target David Bentley is likely to join Birmingham City after having a “must play every game” clause sanctioned by Alex McLeish, with the second city side also prepared to shell out over £70,000 per week to meet his wage demands. The ex-Arsenal and current Tottenham player was due to have a medical today."

I agree that we done the right thing avoiding this disaster, but what makes you think what's been written is true?

Guessed that was why we changed tack. If true, that is completely nuts. :lol:

I agree that we done the right thing avoiding this disaster, but what makes you think what's been written is true?

My secret contacts.