FA reject unfair dismissal appeal from NUFC for Cheik Tiote

Crumpy Gunt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It makes more sense to play Saylor in Tiotes position rather than Smith. I'm sure he coud do a decent job there away from home.

You on crack? Taylor would be on his behind the entire game :)

Only on weekends.

He'd be on his feet more than Smith tbh

But won't most of them have their own bias to/against certain players, teams and referees? I agree there should be a change, but wouldn't think that'd be a good way of going.

Let's say you could take a panel of senior players and coaches from the championship to rule over premiership incidents and vice versa. Less of an agenda to be biased then

I was only ever arguing that it shouldn't've been a red card,not that it would get overturned,because all football associations,even local ones,bend over backwards to support the referees.At local level,it's understandable,but at this level,the referees are getting well paid for it.FWIW,I didn't even see the ball winning as a foul,as ridiculous as that might seem to some here,indeed if any cards were to be given out,I'd have yellowed the Stevenage bollockhead for play-acting/simulating injury.

Though,of course,I'm fucking biased.

Smith will play.. That's what makes Pardew's mistake a major ugly f*** up..

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Alan f***ing Smith will cost us the points on Sunday.. He's been so bad lately (even for his pathetic standards) that his presence alone nullifies the attacking threat of Nolan and Barton because they have to carry him defensively. Not only is he s*** at breaking the opposition's attacks, he's a big burden on our midfield and defence..

And while we're at it.. Alan Smith is a disgrace, a complete footballing fraud of the worst kind (like Duff)..

For all his vital experience and professionalism, he has the positional sense and tactical awareness of a youngster..  Players like Nolan and Barton have demonstrated leadership, character and professionalism by turning their performances around, saving their careers.. If Smith was so damn professional about it, maybe he would've improved his play in some way too but nooo.. That's his fourth season here and he's as bad as ever.. a cancer.. and a leach, that's what this bleached idiot is.

OTT...

Off topic sure.. over the top, no f***ing way.. You can't hide from responsibility against f***ing Stevenage, not after you've taken 50k a week for 4 seasons of disgraceful performances.. He should be beaten up on the street afaic..

He bet he gets a motm performance man after all this :lol:

I will crawl down my own jap if that happens

Going to be awkward to provide proof of that...

Doubt I'll able to post very often afterward tbh. Just go with that...i'm confident I won't have to worry about logistics anyhow

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

It'll be

Harper

Simpson Williamson Coloccini Enrique

Barton      Smith         Nolan       Jonas

Ameobi      Carroll/Best

As much as Routledge is shit, I'd rather see him than Smith

I refuse to believe that Smith will play. He'd be booked within 10 mins and would be shit for whatever time he was on before being sent off. We have to move Barton inside and give Routelege the opportunity. The only other real option is to play Gutherie inside and that isn't much of a better option than playing Smith.

Pardew didn't half fuck up with that substitution; I can't help feel that he has cost us a chance of getting something out of the game. The mackems will be at us like rabid dogs and Tiote would be vital in breaking play up and giving us a bit time on the ball.

Would rather play Coloccini in midfield than Smith  :weep:

We don't have many options, If we go with a three man midfield It's either Barton, Nolan and Guthrie. Or Barton, Nolan and Smith. Would it be worth bringing Joey into the middle? I think this should be dependant on Carroll being fit. If it's a two man midfield any combo but Guthrie and Nolan as the pair would be knackered by the 60th minute. Don't know we really don't have any good options. Gosling back anytime soon?

Not sure I'd go as far to say the decision was "mental" but I'd say it was both predictable and wrong.

FA weren't going to undermine the ref, realistically. Move on.

I'd just try and frustrate them and nick a long-ball/set-piece goal. Not pretty but I don't give a fuck. I fully acknowledge we have a paper thin squad and have virtually no depth beyond our first team. I do however rate the footballing prowess of our first team and hope we build on that in the future :)

Would rather play Coloccini in midfield than Smith  :weep:

We don't have many options, If we go with a three man midfield It's either Barton, Nolan and Guthrie. Or Barton, Nolan and Smith. Would it be worth bringing Joey into the middle? I think this should be dependant on Carroll being fit. If it's a two man midfield any combo but Guthrie and Nolan as the pair would be knackered by the 60th minute. Don't know we really don't have any good options. Gosling back anytime soon?

would rather play barton and nolan.