Kia Joorabchian appointed football advisor? Nah.

jdckelly

I can only assume that Joorabchian is talking to the club about one or two players.

The way Oliver has written the article, it's like we've given him a job. So he's going to give up all that lucrative agent's work to act for us, is he?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Who is this Alan Oliver chap?

Think it's best that somebody has a word before he fails his English GCSE.  If he isn't the work experience boy...

I hope your joking. If you have never heard of Anal you really are wide of the mark

Connection with Newcastle United

In January 2011 he was lined up as a football advisor at English football club Newcastle United. A boy called Optimistic Nut has his *fingers crossed* but Dave thinks he his wide of the mark. "/>

You nutters :lol:

I suppose the article means that you're interested in somebody he represents? It's actually common practice to put agents of players in the club's payroll once you buy them (it's done often in La Liga at least), for accounting and tax purposes.

Surely Pardew won't be too happy about this.

Keegan/Wise all over again?

I know it's a dangerous game to assume Dashley will act in a logical manner, but surely they'd learned a lesson about doing that from the KK fiasco.

Guest dazzanufc1892

Connection with Newcastle United

In January 2011 he was lined up as a football advisor at English football club Newcastle United. A boy called Optimistic Nut has his *fingers crossed* but Dave thinks he his wide of the mark. "/>

You nutters :lol:

I suppose the article means that you're interested in somebody he represents? It's actually common practice to put agents of players in the club's payroll once you buy them (it's done often in La Liga at least), for accounting and tax purposes.

I'm a football agent, you can't be on a clubs books, your licence would be revoked, Joorabchin isn't an agent though