Sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/01/11 - post match reaction from page 41

Dave

Will wait to read refs' apologist Poll explain where Webb got more than 3 minutes of injury time from.

I doubt the question will even be asked mate.

How bookings were 1-1 I'll never know. 17 fouls by them to our 5.

I'm more concern about us losing two points, could be vital end of the season. 31 would have been nice!

I think we just got consigned to mid table mediocrity today. We were minutes away from starting our challenge for a UEFA Cup place.

we weren't clinical enough in front of goal, so only have ourselves to blame imo. got to capitalise on such absolute dominance cos no matter how awful, classless and ugly your opponents, they'll always get a late chance.

Yep, at 1-0 it's always likely to end in tears. Still not that gutted though, they were lucky and they should know it.

Outstanding defensive performance. Coloccini's was one of the best i've seen from a centre-back in our shirt - i'd honestly go as far to say that. Absolutely flawless. If Steven Taylor replaces either of them when he's fit, Pardew wants stringing up. They're so obviously our best partnership. Enrique had a great game too.

Lucky, lucky cunts.

Will wait to read refs' apologist Poll explain where Webb got more than 3 minutes of injury time from.

I doubt the question will even be asked mate.

How bookings were 1-1 I'll never know. 17 fouls by them to our 5.

baffling from the dickhead who fucked up in the world cup final.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Wonder how big a bung Bruce gave Webb at half-time...

No idea, but Webb will be a Billionaire if it was the same size as Bruce's head.

What happened with Harper then?

This?

Saved a firmly hit shot straight out. Hit Gyan in the shins, looped up over him and in.

Should've been looking to hold it or push it wide, not back out IMO, more the first one though as he was nowhere near full stretch. Still unlucky though.

Guest MrSundlofer

I'm angry of the result. Should have won. But one point is one more point away from relegation. Sunderland was shit.

What happened with Harper then?

This?

Saved a firmly hit shot straight out. Hit Gyan in the shins, looped up over him and in.

I realised that, I meant with the fan. I despise Gyan, at least he didn't do his retard dance like.