Sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/01/11 - post match reaction from page 41

Dave

The more I think about it the more I hope one of our lot did bring the Magpie in. The mental image of some utter nutter standing in the away end for 45 minutes with a live bird in his pocket is too funny for words. The half time interval would've been a treat too.

"Here mate! Will yee hold my bird while a gan for a piss!?"

:lol:

:lol:

"Can you look after the bird, while I go for a piss?"

"Erm, yes mate, definitely"

"WTF!!".

Guest johnson293

http://triton.imageshack.us/Himg268/scaled.php?server=268&filename=steveharper854505i.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=480

Sunderland should be fined for that.

Bloody hell he's like 8.

fucking criminal that.

Can't wait for MOTD2 tonight (well, i can really).

Be interesting to see how they laugh this incident off, while refusing to show Joey Barton giving an 'obscene' 5-1 gesture to, and inciting the home fans. No doubt they'll discuss that and roundly condemn him (JB) for it.

So...

1. One of them took a kitchen knife to the match

2. One of them clipped a magpies wings and put it on the pitch (allegedly)

3. One of them punched Harper

4. Hundreds outside the ground for their equaliser.

Mint fans...

says it all really.

also whoever rang the radio and said "better than a win" - it might be better than your average win but it's no where near as good as beating your rivals 5-1. Trust us.

http://triton.imageshack.us/Himg268/scaled.php?server=268&filename=steveharper854505i.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=480

Sunderland should be fined for that.

Bloody hell he's like 8.

f***ing criminal that.

Can't wait for MOTD2 tonight (well, i can really).

Be interesting to see how they laugh this incident off, while refusing to show Joey Barton giving an 'obscene' 5-1 gesture to, and inciting the home fans. No doubt they'll discuss that and roundly condemn him (JB) for it.

Disgrace but the FA will do fuck all about it, thats how they roll.

Guest Nikos34

I'm pleasantly amazed that we managed to get a result when Smith started alongside Nolan. And even when Guthrie replaced him I wouldn't have said that was an improvement. I would have taken 1-1 before the game given our injury & suspension circumstances but a 94th minute equaliser is still hard to take! Oh well, 6-2 on aggregate hey!!!

I think what makes the whole thing worse for me is we'll have to see the smug look on Bruce's face on MOTD2 tonight whilst telling us how he's put together a hard working set of lads that keep on fighting till the end for their magnificent fans.

We were fucking awful. They pissed on us for 94 mins. We were lucky to get anything. I feel ashamed and embarrased at our performance. They were better in every department. Our lads were fucking diabolical. I hope they all lie awake all night feeling ashamed of themselves. I am fucking devastated with the shower of shite. The fucking lot of them know nothing of what this means to us.... SAFC fuck off!!!! You were fucking spineless! Pathetic. Fuck off Sunderland. Fucking tragic bastards.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=9206254#post9206254#ixzz1BE8BGayD

;D ;D

I think what makes the whole thing worse for me is we'll have to see the smug look on Bruce's face on MOTD2 tonight whilst telling us how he's put together a hard working set of lads that keep on fighting till the end for their magnificent fans.

When closer to the truth is that he put extra pressure on his players with his stupid pre match comments and they just couldn't cope with it.