Sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/01/11 - post match reaction from page 41

Dave

Iandennisbbc Ian Dennis

by milesstarforth

FA sure to investigate unsavoury scenes at SofL. Credit to decent #SAFC fans and Howard Webb for his vigilance.

Credit to decent SAFC fans?  Am I fucking missing something here?  Is he saying that cos they 'gave up' the daft cunt?  Give over man ffs.

The magpie was there at least an hour before kick off. The 3 legends were talking about it prematch. Louise Taylor is just being a bint!

Surely the point is: Did some sick fuck catch a magpie, clip it's wings and take it to the game? If so, that's indefensible.

When it was released is totally irrelevant.

Judging by what I saw on the TV and comments from others saying that it was "clearly injured", sadly it looks like there's truth in what's been said and although I hate LT as much as the next man, if all that she's wrong about is the timing then to slate her as if she's made the whole thing up is to be as bitter and one eyed as... ...well... ...Louise Taylor, perhaps?

Absolutely gutted. I knew hat goal was coming like, but hey i thought we were gunna lose 2 or 3-0 today.

I thought Webb was shocking for the second week running. Phil Thompson called him an out and out 'homer' yesterday on Soccer Saturday and i have to agree with him. No booking sot Sunderland was laughable. Is the punch on Jonas going to get reviewed? (Doubt it)

And the 5 minutes was a joke.

Still pleased despite playing a weaker side to a team who is 6th, at home and who have only lost 1 league game at SoS this season.

Annoyed Pardew took till the 88th minute for his subs. But he seemed to motivate them for the match.

Roll on Spurs :)

You can't take a bottle of coke into the match man, how has someone taken a live bird in?  If you wanted to catch a specific breed of bird for a certain date, how would you go about it, have a quick think and consider if you think you'd be able to catch one and keep it alive until the moment you wanted to chuck it on the pitch.

Just spoken to my only mackem mate and he said "I couldn't see anything other than Newcastle getting a second, the draw was stolen and you must feel gutted - almost like a loss, you dominated so much'".

Apparently they're not all braindead.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Facebook status:

''Newcastle are actually like stoke nothing else but long balls and set pieces''

Hahahahaha all they did was belt it up to Bent like they did in the 5-1!!!

Jajajajajajjajajajaj

Bitter cunts

You can't take a bottle of coke into the match man, how has someone taken a live bird in?  If you wanted to catch a specific breed of bird for a certain date, how would you go about it, have a quick think and consider if you think you'd be able to catch one and keep it alive until the moment you wanted to chuck it on the pitch.

Erm, one of them managed to get a kitchen knife in.

Have you never seen a magician pull a dove from some orifice or other?

You make it sound like magpies are rare, if someone wanted to do that then they could easily.

There was a magpie on the pitch which appeared to be unable to fly away, what's your explanation?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Erm, one of them managed to get a kitchen knife in.

Have you never seen a magician pull a dove from some orifice or other?

You make it sound like magpies are rare, if someone wanted to do that then they could easily.

There was a magpie on the pitch which appeared to be unable to fly away, what's your explanation?

Hardly exclusive to Newcastle are Magpies though. There was a pigeon on SJP during the Chelsea game that wouldn't move either. If a fan did do what Taylor is claiming then its shocking, but I find it hard to believe. Birds get injured, if it was there an hour before kick off, it probably thought it had found somewhere quiet to rest.

I've seen magpies and assorted other birds on football pitches at various matches.  There was a woodcock on the pitch that was unable to fly away and which Martins picked up and took off the pitch, who smuggled that one in?

louise taylor said the bird's wing had "clearly, cruelly been clipped". she doesn't know this for a fact so it is bollocks to say it's "clearly" had its wings clipped.

birds are wild animals, they naturally pick up injuries. never seen a pigeon with a few battle scars?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

louise taylor said the bird's wing had "clearly, cruelly been clipped". she doesn't know this for a fact so it is bollocks to say it's "clearly" had its wings clipped.

birds are wild animals, they naturally pick up injuries. never seen a pigeon with a few battle scars?

She seems to know a lot about this...