Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur Saturday 22nd January 3pm

QBG

If STaylor is fit I would do something unorthodox and play Colo as defensive midfilder.... He is good at the ball read the game well and his pass is second to non why not try?

Harper

Simpson  Willi  Taylor  Enrqiue

Barton  Nolan  Colo  Jonas

Ameobi  Best

we tried that already

If STaylor is fit I would do something unorthodox and play Colo as defensive midfilder.... He is good at the ball read the game well and his pass is second to non why not try?

Harper

Ameobi  Best

we tried that already

When?

I'd be delighted with a draw out of this one.  I think Spurs are perhaps 1 player away from having a team that could genuinely be classed as title contenders.  Our defence will have to be on top of their game for this one.

dunno bout that, as usual they seem to have a very soft centre, unless that is the one player you are on about.

Harper

Ameobi  Best

we tried that already

When?

vs city relegation season away

Harper

Ameobi  Best

we tried that already

When?

vs city relegation season away

He'd do so much better than Smith but we need him at the back.

I'd be delighted with a draw out of this one.  I think Spurs are perhaps 1 player away from having a team that could genuinely be classed as title contenders.  Our defence will have to be on top of their game for this one.

dunno bout that, as usual they seem to have a very soft centre, unless that is the one player you are on about.

Perhaps two then cos' I think they are lacking a top-class striker in the mold of Berbatov or Drogba

Harper

Simpson  Willi  Taylor  Enrqiue

Barton  Nolan  Colo  Jonas

Ameobi  Best

Never ends. :lol:

Harper

Simpson  Williamson  Taylor  Enrique

Coloccini

Guthrie      Barton

Jonas                                  Lovenkrands

Shola

:fishing:

You mad?

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u242/supersewelly/oie_16173650I3T89QgX.gif?t=1295224874

Interesting test this. I don't think you'll have too much pressure on yourselves; the media will be more interested in seeing how the all-conquering Spurs get on IMO.

Is Carroll back? If so, you'll get something. If not, I think they'll edge it by the odd goal.

If you're one for omens, the last time I sat where I am in the Upper Gallowgate was for an FA Cup tie in 2005, that we won 1-0. The opponent? Yes you guessed it...our very own Tottenham ;)