Are we safe now? YES WE ARE!

oldtype

I just want this season ended now, with us still in this league for next season. It's painful, i think we'll be okey, buts there's still alot of hard work to do to say at least. I just want us secured and hopefully we can move on from there and rebuild. Cant take it if we're going to struggle for a new PL contract every season, if we go down again im afraid we'll be doomed this time and probably not get as quickly as last time.

I think we will go down.

So much so that you have to say it twice in about six hours? : :shifty: :razz:

Nah, I've said it all season. I've actually said it so much that one bloke actually wanted to bet £100 against me. I couldn't afford £100, offered him £10, but he rejected. He probably made the right decision to pull out ;)

Do you want a f***ing medal for thinking we'll go down all season? :lol:

The absolute worst kind of pathetic

I want a fucking medal for not losing my mind regardless of us having a good or bad run of results.And instead of repeating myself too much, I've stated my opinions in the signature ;)

I think we will go down.

Nah, I've said it all season. I've actually said it so much that one bloke actually wanted to bet £100 against me. I couldn't afford £100, offered him £10, but he rejected. He probably made the right decision to pull out ;)

I want a f***ing medal for not losing my mind regardless of us having a good or bad run of results.And instead of repeating myself too much, I've stated my opinions in the signature ;)

You kill my brain cells by merely existing.

I think we will go down.

I want a f***ing medal for not losing my mind regardless of us having a good or bad run of results.And instead of repeating myself too much, I've stated my opinions in the signature ;)

You kill my brain cells by merely existing.

are you sure thats not radiation?

Really wish the Wolves game was this midweek, it's so bloody horrible having to wait a nervous fortnight to play such a huge game. I think we'll survive, but not with a whole lot of room to spare.

Games such as Wolves, Villa, Blackpool, Birmingham and West Brom (final day of the season, fancy that!) are now what our season hangs by.

I love to dream as much as the next NUFC supporter but them kids watching the LFC game against MUFC thinking the result would effect our European chances....different level stuff.

Daft c*** gave the players loads of time off before the Stoke game, lets hope this is not repeated with this break. Got be look at remaining at least unbeaten in the next 3 games.

I would say we need another 7 points still. We still have must win games against Wolves, Blackpool, Birmingham, and WBA. All of those I have been saying are our key games for the remainder of the season and I stand by that. Games like Villa, Stoke, Everton are games we should look to get something from but not be too surprised if we came away with nothing. Man Utd, Liverpool, and Chelsea are games we have to look at and expect to get nothing from and if we get something from them then all the better, all 3 teams have been dropping points lately so it's quite possible. Wolves, Blackpool, Birmingham, and WBA offer a great chance to get 12 points from, we really need to get at least 7 points there.

Will we be safe?, on paper I think we are more than capable of getting enough points from our remaining games to stay up, now lets go and get those points.

Guest Flatline

Its not the number of teams below us or the points, its the form atm.

I cant see us winning, and that doesnt bode well.

Can see us picking up 10 points, tops. Hopefully that will be enough to keep us up.

10 points will easily be enough.

We need 6, and quite frankly if we don't get at least 6 points from our run home we don't deserve to stay up.

Can see us picking up 10 points, tops. Hopefully that will be enough to keep us up.

10 points will easily be enough.

We need 6, and quite frankly if we don't get at least 6 points from our run home we don't deserve to stay up.

Exactly

:thup: I'd be really surprised if any Premier League team went down on 46 points like.

The highest points total for a relegated team in the 20-team division was 42, West Ham in 2003. Can't see it being beaten.

We are in real danger of going down, It will be down to other teams being poor if we stay up.

We look exactly like when we went down last time, no one playing well, apathy etc.

Wondering where we will pick up points.

How are people predicting with such apparent confidence how many points you'll need? 4 points might be enough, 6 points might not be enough. This season of all seasons has seen a plethora of unexpected results and there will be plenty more of those between now and the end of the season.

The number of teams between you and the bottom 3 is exactly the key point. Therefore I can't understand why you're in "huge" danger of going down. You're in danger but at this moment in time, youre far, far more likely to stay up than go down.