Are we safe now? YES WE ARE!

oldtype

Here's the bottom line guys.

If it makes you happy to keep telling yourself "WE'RE IN DANGER" every time a bad result happens, keep doing it.

There's nothing I can do for ya.

Uhm no, I've been saying that we're in danger till we get 40++ points, and I said that even after we won. It's you who opened your big mouth and predicted that we would be safe on the back of a few good wins

You won't go down due to the sheer number of teams between you and the bottom 3. But a highly disappointing conclusion to what looked like a very positive season is looking increasingly likely.

:thup:

Back in the thick of it now. But we are most definitely the least likely to go down out of the bunch.

yes and not so sure.

We're top of the pile, 4 points clear and have a much much better goal difference.

and arguably on as bad a run as any, coupled with inuries galore and tiote being suspended for two games, nolan looking likely to go the same way. the wolves game is going to be rather big.

You won't go down due to the sheer number of teams between you and the bottom 3. But a highly disappointing conclusion to what looked like a very positive season is looking increasingly likely.

Doesnt matter where we finish man, we've got £35 million.

If it makes you happy to keep telling yourself "WE'RE IN DANGER" every time a bad result happens, keep doing it.

Uhm no, I've been saying that we're in danger till we get 40++ points, and I said that even after we won. It's you who opened your big mouth and predicted that we would be safe on the back of a few good wins

:lol:

fuck it, I'm too pissed off to be arguing rationally and this doesn't deserve my time.

Guest Geordiesned

Head. In. Sand.

The thing is, we know all too well about bad runs in the league, about going months without a win. It can happen and when you look at games like today it puts nothing but fear into supporters. We're not out of the woods until we get over 40 points.

Head. In. Sand.

Quite understandable given that he said he will drink his own piss if we get relegated  :lol:

We'll be alright.

and how on earth do you know? This is the same attitude that was shown 2 seasons ago. (And the players thought they were too good to go down as well, according to Saylor.)

This season is nothing like that season. Not even close.

Oh here's how it's looking like since the transfer window

Newcastle - 6 points in 7 games

Fullham - 9 points in 5 games (pending late kick off)

Stoke - 7 points in 7 games

Villa - 5 points in 6 games

Blackburn - 2 point in 6 games

Blackpool - 5 points in 7 games

West Brom - 8 points in 7 games

Birmingham - 8 points in 7 games

West Ham - 11 points in 6 games

Wolves - 11 points in 7 games

Wigan - 8 points in 6 games

So based on that we are officially in the bottom 3 for the form table. Only Blackpool and Blackburn have worse points collection than us since beginning of February

For Villa, it will depend on their game in hand

We'll be alright.

and how on earth do you know? This is the same attitude that was shown 2 seasons ago. (And the players thought they were too good to go down as well, according to Saylor.)

This season is nothing like that season. Not even close.

:lol: Does a team always have to have such a dramatic season like the one we had to get relegated? :lol:

I would say both seasons has a lot of resemblance .

Oh here's how it's looking like since the transfer window

Newcastle - 6 points in 7 games

Fullham - 9 points in 5 games (pending late kick off)

Stoke - 7 points in 7 games

Villa - 5 points in 6 games

Blackburn - 2 point in 6 games

Blackpool - 5 points in 7 games

West Brom - 8 points in 7 games

Birmingham - 8 points in 7 games

West Ham - 11 points in 6 games

Wolves - 11 points in 7 games

Wigan - 8 points in 6 games

So based on that we are officially in the bottom 3 for the form table. Only Blackpool and Blackburn have worse points collection than us since beginning of February

And villa.

Ultimately we won't go down because theres loads of teams down there and we're too good (yeah, yeah i know....)

The way a promising season has spectacularly went downhill is concerning, but we'll scrape 5 or 6 points to finish 14th-16th. But look at the table.....things are very scary, especially after we lose to Wolves.