John Carver

Guest neesy111

Said before and I'll say again the bloke gave me large quantities of hard to obtain underage booze on a few occasions thanks to his house parties :thup:

In exchange for what? ???

Help yourself in the garage, magic. Really good fella.

Said before and I'll say again the bloke gave me large quantities of hard to obtain underage booze on a few occasions thanks to his house parties :thup:

I know him from a few years ago as he came on a stag do @ Ipswich in the 80's and we went to the match in togas ,he is good mates with one of mine who might have been at one of his partys .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest palnese

Such an awful moment watching him like that. He might look like an old SAS veteran, but I seeing in tears like that was just heartbreaking.

• 5 months later...
Guest ObiChrisKenobi

You just have to see/meet/talk to Andy Woodman about Sunderland to know how much of an influence Carver has had. Hero.

You just have to see/meet/talk to Andy Woodman about Sunderland to know how much of an influence Carver has had. Hero.

He got sent off at half time in the derby, didn't he? :lol: :lol:

“It was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to deal with. I was hurt when Bob died, but you knew at his age it could happen. He’d had a good life, an amazing career. Gary’s was only just starting. 

teared up abit there.