John Carver

Guest neesy111

Carver said: “People ask me what are my qualifications. I’ve got the Uefa PRO licence and that’s a starting point. I’ve worked with some of the best people in the game, Keegan, Dalglish, Gullit, Sir Bob. Good, top people.

Yet the one fucker he doesn't mention is the one he seems to have learned the most from.

Carver said: “People ask me what are my qualifications. I’ve got the Uefa PRO licence and that’s a starting point. I’ve worked with some of the best people in the game, Keegan, Dalglish, Gullit, Sir Bob. Good, top people.

Yet the one f***er he doesn't mention is the one he seems to have learned the most from.

:lol:

Garde’s chief responsibilities will be on the training ground, and the 48-year-old will be given leeway to appoint his own coaching staff if the terms of a contract can be agreed.

Bye John.

All sounds too good to be true

If it seems too good to be true then....

:)

Interviewer after the game asking if still wants the job, an how obviously the fans were behind him being appointed.

Fucking press want nothing more than us to appoint someone shit like carver. Not least now the likes of de boer, tuchel and garde look like possibilities.

Interviewer after the game asking if still wants the job, an how obviously the fans were behind him being appointed.

f***ing press want nothing more than us to appoint someone s*** like carver. Not least now the likes of de boer, tuchel and garde look like possibilities.

Tbf they do it to all the caretaker knackers.