John Carver

Guest neesy111

Interviewer after the game asking if still wants the job, an how obviously the fans were behind him being appointed.

f***ing press want nothing more than us to appoint someone s*** like carver. Not least now the likes of de boer, tuchel and garde look like possibilities.

Of course they do.  And when it all goes pear-shaped, they will then say that we forced Pardew out because we wanted one of our own so we got what we deserved even though few want Carver to be manager.

They talk so much dross on that program. I stopped watching/listening to their 'know nowt' bullshite years ago.

'Know nowt' is an interesting turn of phrase, tell me more about it.

Sorry cannot help I know nowt about it

I don't think Merson and Garde would exactly have been bffs either.  Intelligent, stylish, modest frenchman vs. thick as pigshit, arrogant drunken junkie cockney.

Good football 'man' though. 

The thought police will be along presently.

Context regarding representation, that works fine. His rant doesn't pretend to represent thousands of others.

Sir Bobby being granted patience? A large number turned against him when we finished fifth.

If Garde is available and what is said about him is accurate, then we have to go for him.

A lot of the criticism of Carver is way OTT (surprise, surprise) but I suspect he's a bit too thin-skinned to manage this club.

I'm starting to despise this guy more and more. He must be as delusional as Pardew if he thinks he has the skills to manage us. He seems to have some weird sense of entitlement at the moment. Other than us, the clubs he's worked at are Luton, Sheff Utd, Leeds and Toronto.

The good thing about him having ideas above his station is that his nose will be put out if he doesn't get the job and he'll sharp fuck off elsewhere.

I can't despise the guy for desperately wanting the job, like. :lol: I haven't got much respect for him and I really wonder what the hell he was up to during the Keegan and Robson tenures, but I can't despise him.