John Carver

Guest neesy111

So in the Armstrong tweet Carver says to the fan "I don't know,what do you want me to do?",and in the media he explains that he told a fan to come see him after the game to "explain why I'm doing what I'm doing"

What an absolute lunatic. How on Earth has he ended up in charge of Newcastle United.

Still think he got the Job because none else wanted it in January .. Go down and we only replace him with Steve Stone...

Agreed, nobody better than Carver wanted the job yet the mackems found one after us.

We were crying out for a change going forwards soon as it went to 1-2 and yet he waited, waited, waited... and then it's 1-3 before De Jong gets on.

I know Carver is a small problem when you consider the ownership, squad, split fanbase etc but fuck me, I despise the bloke to an unhealthy degree.

Still think he got the Job because none else wanted it in January .. Go down and we only replace him with Steve Stone...

Agreed, nobody better than Carver wanted the job yet the mackems found one after us.

They found a short term answer , just like they did with the past two managers. Both clubs will be looking for someone new in the summer . Will be interesting if either can find someone better.

They found a short term answer , just like they did with the past two managers. Both clubs will be looking for someone new in the summer . Will be interesting if either can find someone better.

Carver was supposed to be a short term answer, that's all we needed and Carver was the best that we could come up with.

It's not remotely unbelievable at all, though. I said back in December than my Leeds mates named Carver as the worst manager they've had in over 25 years. The bloke's just a wet blanket of a bumbling fool at every club he's ever been near.

Guest Gino14

Cannot believe Ryan Taylor is starting in midfield ahead of Abeid. It's truly the most unbelievable thing ever.

To put this in perspective, he put Taylor (a fullback) in central midfield and Anita (a central midfielder) at fullback.  The man is an absolute lemon.  If we actually by some miracle get out of trouble, it'll be because the decisions will be taken away from him.  Sissoko and De Jong fit, means the central midfield picks itself, then after Leicester, Cisse is back as well.  Those players being back could save us, because Carver certainly won't do it with tactics.

I really just can't stand this whole thing.  Not only are we a dried up shell as a club and not only do we have incompetents appointed as managers, we also seem to have terrible people appointed.  The last few managers we've had are literally the kind of person who would blame their dog for a defeat, before they'd ever take responsibility.  That's why they never improve and they're awful to listen to.  Supporting this club right now is a total drain and bad for the heart rate.

It's not remotely unbelievable at all, though. I said back in December than my Leeds mates named Carver as the worst manager they've had in over 25 years. The bloke's just a wet blanket of a bumbling fool at every club he's ever been near.

For me its a toss up between him and Richard Dinnis who is the worst manager.. Both completely out of their depth..

Cannot believe Ryan Taylor is starting in midfield ahead of Abeid. It's truly the most unbelievable thing ever.

To put this in perspective, he put Taylor (a fullback) in central midfield and Anita (a central midfielder) at fullback.  The man is an absolute lemon.  If we actually by some miracle get out of trouble, it'll be because the decisions will be taken away from him.  Sissoko and De Jong fit, means the central midfield picks itself, then after Leicester, Cisse is back as well.  Those players being back could save us, because Carver certainly won't do it with tactics.

I really just can't stand this whole thing.  Not only are we a dried up shell as a club and not only do we have incompetents appointed as managers, we also seem to have terrible people appointed.  The last few managers we've had are literally the kind of person who would blame their dog for a defeat, before they'd ever take responsibility.  That's why they never improve and they're awful to listen to.  Supporting this club right now is a total drain and bad for the heart rate.

Spot on

Doesn't he have a Uefa pro licence? Must be the easiest course in the world if this cretin passed it.

Maybe it is like courses here in Australia, as long as you pay your money you will pass no matter how bad you are ......