John Carver

Guest neesy111

“That’s why they are backing me because they have seen me working with what I have got. 

The king is dead  :pards:  long live the king  :carverlick:

Just when you thought it could not get worse it feckin well does as i nearly crashed my car laughing at his best coach in premiership comment  :vtec:

"Arise, Sir Lickard of Lionfart!"

Has he said this to take the "heat" off the players, a la Pearson and his sheep rant last week, so it will free the 'pressure' on the players so the can unleash barca style tomorrow afternoon?

Has he said this to try and convince himself?.... positive mental attitude and all that pish.  If I keep telling myself something often enough I'll end up believing it even though it's pure bollocks.

This man is a f***ing amatuer.  How long has he been in the game?  Worked with, and you would have thought learned from, the great Sir Bobby and this is the s**** he comes out with?!

He should be coming out bigging up our players (and I don't just mean the 'purple' ones) and making them feel 10 feet tall than trying to big up himself.

Basically he's saying he his pure football genius so following that logic, if he is the geordie pep and we've lost so many games it must be the players that are pure dogshit.  Wahey!  Great motivational words from the main man just before a crucial match.

He's been leaving the players hung out to dry for weeks now, dodging blame as much as he can. The only motivation he's great at is making people in this forum want to punch his face.

Exactly.....none of the usual "we're all in this together", "pulling in the same direction"......no, with him it's all "why can't the players be more like me?".  Deluded knobcheese.

Been completely out of the loop this week. Is it true that he claimed he's the best coach in the Premier League?

He said 'he' believed he was. I think he meant he had confidence in himself, but it didn't come across well :lol:

The wanting a passionate Geordie thing is so insulting, and I'm not even a Geordie. Not sure how you guys are able to stomach that stuff. I find it pretty disgusting.

It's so patronising it's not even worth getting riled up about it any more. I'm sure Mike Ashley plays up to it as well because he knows there's enough thick fans who will buy into it. John Carver might as well put on a flat cap and bring a greyhound out on the touchline with him. With a bottle of brown ale in the other hand.

Has he said this to take the "heat" off the players, a la Pearson and his sheep rant last week, so it will free the 'pressure' on the players so the can unleash barca style tomorrow afternoon?

Has he said this to try and convince himself?.... positive mental attitude and all that pish.  If I keep telling myself something often enough I'll end up believing it even though it's pure bollocks.

This man is a f***ing amatuer.  How long has he been in the game?  Worked with, and you would have thought learned from, the great Sir Bobby and this is the s**** he comes out with?!

He should be coming out bigging up our players (and I don't just mean the 'purple' ones) and making them feel 10 feet tall than trying to big up himself.

Basically he's saying he his pure football genius so following that logic, if he is the geordie pep and we've lost so many games it must be the players that are pure dogshit.  Wahey!  Great motivational words from the main man just before a crucial match.

He's been leaving the players hung out to dry for weeks now, dodging blame as much as he can. The only motivation he's great at is making people in this forum want to punch his face.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he's a coach wanting to make the transition into management. There's a reason why most managers start at lower levels away from the spotlight, and that is to learn the ropes, especially when it comes to dealing with the image they portray themselves and their team in. Chris Hughton was a very experienced coach, but had hardly any experience managing a big club. He knew this all too well, and was always slightly withdrawn and soft-spoken, and never really made a fool of himself or the club in an amateurish way.

If Carver actually had any intelligence, he would have done the same. He wouldn't have been banging on about the Geordie/SBR/Speed/Passion thing to everyone who would listen. He lacks the intelligence and understanding of what the big job entails, but if he thinks he can do it, he's more than welcome to fuck off and learn the ropes somewhere else.

Guest firetotheworks

Honestly just heard a bloke walking past St James' say to his mate 'we could bring Sir Alex Ferguson in and it wouldn't make a difference' :lol: Couldn't help myself and whilst walking past him went "Arrrrr what a load of fucking shite!"...I hope he was talking about Carver like.

“If you would have seen how upbeat I was on Monday morning. I surprised a few of the staff with how upbeat I was"

After a total humping eighth consequetive defeat and publicly humiliating one of your own players I bet they where

Johny fucking fuckwit

View Profile

Personal Message (Online)

Re: Football's greatest - where does John Carver rank? 

« Reply #8704 on: Today at 01:20:23 PM »

“If you would have seen how I was beat up on Monday morning."

Guest reefatoon

http://i.cubeupload.com/DFQ3a5.jpg

http://i.cubeupload.com/0X6xRx.jpg

http://i.cubeupload.com/VhIOKz.jpg